Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**20th November 2004 - Wear Red for Wrexham Day**

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Harveys_Hammers said:
Lads,

If you want I know a few football forums that I could post this on. Do you want me to?

We've got Mil**all on the Sunday away...:)

That's brilliant -- well you could do the Hammers and the Millwall for starters ... PM Richie for the press release

Thanks .... hope Bobby Z scores a hat trick for you and then twists his knee so he can't play against us!!!

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
NO problems sbw. We have been throught the mill and if we can help any other club in any way we are all willing to do our bit.

Richie

If you need a hand with the banner give me a shout mate.
not had anything back from Burnley yet but will let you know if I do

Nice work lads and lasses :clap:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
oapdodge said:
The Red card for Burnley instead of wearing red might work better.If it is pissing down with rain how many in the South stand have red coats ? If you want loads of red card then I can supply lot cheaper then been suggested.Will pay for it myself can get 2/4000 sheets of A4 easy,let me know.We can put a sheet of A4 red card on every seat in the south stand and have an agreed time for holding it up.The whole stand will go red.For an extra 2000 or so we could do the North stand aswell and that would get the cameras on it.Now that would be impressive.
"Hold up your card if you support Wrexham".

Nie work oapdodge. how much do you need to get enough to cover the north as well ?

Richie

Is there going to be anything announced today about it?

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I have told the club about it in detail. Not sure whether there will be an announcement today but fingers crossed. They are going to include details of the petitions etc in the Burnley programme.

All coming along well.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Richie Morris said:
I have told the club about it in detail. Not sure whether there will be an announcement today but fingers crossed. They are going to include details of the petitions etc in the Burnley programme.

All coming along well.

Lets hope there is as a lot of people do not come on here :eek: :eek: :eek: so will not know what is going on if nothing is announced.

Has anyone contacted the Argus about this yet????

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I have contacted the argus already. Nothing back yet so will email again tonight.

Im going to ring up Harty's phone in tonight as well so listen out.

It is now on clubs in crisis website as well.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Richie Morris said:
I have contacted the argus already. Nothing back yet so will email again tonight.

Im going to ring up Harty's phone in tonight as well so listen out.

It is now on clubs in crisis website as well.

:thumbsup: nice one Richie

StephenWrexhamFc

May 24, 2004
Gwersyllt near Wrexham
I must admit at the time of the red card protest in May I didn't know a lot of what was going on with your new stadium.

Obviously I had heard of the problems before and remember the game where your fans invaded the pitch and saw those scenes.

Since I've been put in the picture and come on this website I realise how much of a struggle you've had so I will gladly display any Brighton banners at a Wrexham game should they be given to us!

To be honest even when the red card protest came about a lot of our supporters weren't convinced because we couldn't see much of an alternative to Guterman, the message hadn't spread as much as it has now of course (and a lot of us didn't even know about Hamilton back then).

A lot of intrepid work has gone on behind the scenes to uncover the slippery regime at Wrexham and it was fantastic of so many Brighton fans to display the red cards and sing "He's fat he's round" to Guterman :)

So apologies to anyone if we didn't have any Falmer banners, I didn't even know what was happening at this end until the day of the game to be honest.

Now though I will try to help you as much as you've helped us.
I am thinking of going to a Brighton away game shortly with my brother and hope to meet a few of you if possible to thank you for your help. I know of many other Wrexham fans who want to return the favour and come along and support you.

To be honest when you do get Falmer I would love to be there on the opening game as well as it would be a great reward for your loyal fans who are without doubt some of the best I've ever seen considering what you've gone through
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Have got a lot of anti Welsh stuff so far.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The only Red thing I have is a Burgundy suit I used to wear to the Pink Coconut in 1981. I could wear it I spose but my waist is a little larger.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Gareth Glover said:
The only Red thing I have is a Burgundy suit I used to wear to the Pink Coconut in 1981. I could wear it I spose but my waist is a little larger.

Has your other half got a red dress you can borrow? You still owe a lot of people an outing in a dress after one of your previous threads about wearing a dress up Southwick high street if your tip did not come in :p

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Seen a few replies slagging Wrexham off but have also had quite a few happy to do what they can. The best so far have been West Ham. There fans have ben really responsive towards Wrexham's cause.

Not had any replies from anyone at Burnley yet though

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
bha.fatboy said:
Seen a few replies slagging Wrexham off but have also had quite a few happy to do what they can. The best so far have been West Ham. There fans have ben really responsive towards Wrexham's cause.

Not had any replies from anyone at Burnley yet though

Some brilliant feedback fro Sunderland, Darlington, Donny, Watford and Carlisle .... I guess you have had to be there to know how it feels!!!

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Just spent all morning sending emails to over a hundred journalists / tv people etc.

Waiting to hear back from the club over whether we can lay the red cards out etc.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Nice one Richie

Have written to Burnley again but have still had no reply. fingers crossed I get something soon.

Have also asked the insider if he / she can find out if the Club could wear the Red kit either in warm up or during the match .

If we pull that off think of the coverage it would give to the Wrexham cause. Don't think we will be allowed but if you don't ask you don't get

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here