Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**20th November 2004 - Wear Red for Wrexham Day**

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
maffew said:
it is highly unlikley you will get anyone from spurs wearing red, it'd be like turning up to a home game in palace colours, however good effort Richie and good luck. Just gotta get hold of some Burnley tickets now for you on wear red day!

I have been on the spurs boards and they agreed to do the red thing but unfortunately they have not got a game so it does not matter. Trying to get a few of them to travel down to Wrexham for the game

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Lord Bracknell said:
Using North Stand Chat alone to reach Albion supporters is unlikely to get enough numbers for this protest to be noticeable. Someone is going to have to get the message out more widely.
Could Roz send a press release to the major newspapers through her contacts? I know she is wonderful at these sort of things.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Right Chaps

Have just spent the last 3 hours posting on every site on FootyMad. I think I have covered well over 100 English Scottish and Non league sides.

As another idea could we not produce lots of Red sheets of Paper for everyone at Withdean to hold up at the Burnley Game or even a bunch of white ones put out spelling Wrexham that can be held up before kick off as I think that would be very impressive.

Has anyone contacted Soccer AM or been on Your on Sky Sports yet to advertise the efforts going into this

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
I have the Fans United "Save the Racecourse" placards from the Donny Match .... I'll post one on here later

bha.fatboy said:
Right Chaps

Have just spent the last 3 hours posting on every site on FootyMad. I think I have covered well over 100 English Scottish and Non league sides.

As another idea could we not produce lots of Red sheets of Paper for everyone at Withdean to hold up at the Burnley Game or even a bunch of white ones put out spelling Wrexham that can be held up before kick off as I think that would be very impressive.

Has anyone contacted Soccer AM or been on Your on Sky Sports yet to advertise the efforts going into this

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
On the Left Wing said:
I have the Fans United "Save the Racecourse" placards from the Donny Match .... I'll post one on here later

Marvellous stuff mate.

I am willing to get to withdean early Saturday to put them out on seats or hand some out before kick off as long as I can get a couple of beers in at some stage. Anyone know a printer who would be prepared to do us some freebies

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
First of the Fans United placards
fans.jpg

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
and the other:

You can go to the Image Shack address and copy the URL for printing purposes for both:

wrexham.jpg

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Now we have messages on:

- Footymad
- North Stand Chat
- Bury
- Carlisle
- Darlington
- Newcastle
- Burnley
- Sunderland
- Orient
- Stockport
- Reading
- Bristol City
- QPR
- Donny Rovers
- Watford
- QPR
- Tottenham

Someone is posting on Scottish club sites today as well.
Bisgull is also contacting the Bristol newspaper today. Top work.

Im sure I have missed some as well.

Keep up the good work.

I have emailed a press officer from every league club and am awaiting replies.

Lord B has emailed me the 'Falmer for All' list of albion friendly journalists who I will contact today.

Things are coming along nicely.

I have had a couiple of emails from Preston fans signing the petition so will forward them on to Wrexham.

Last edited:

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Quite a few fans on the boards I've posted to have posted saying they have signed the Wrexham petition for the first time

:clap:

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Friends from uni who are fans of other clubs that I have emailed did not know anything we even going on at Wrexham.

Maybe we are helping to spread the word a little bit.

Every little helps.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Got a reply from Oxford press guy who said he doubts their fans would wear read because it is Swindon's colours and thus hated.

Asked him to put the other info in anyway.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here