• Calling it for Trump

Votes: 78 30.2%
  • Calling it for Biden

Votes: 180 69.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Doonhamer7

Jun 17, 2016
Not read the whole thread but congrats to Joe as 46th president. And might as well be first to offer Kamala Harris congrats as 47th president and first female president because having watched videos Joe looks like an old 78, and these roles age people quickly (look at Obama pre and post role)

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Trump is too much of a coward to get involved in a major overseas conflict.

He picks weaker targets that he and his cult following can attack:
  • Asylum seekers from the middle-east (closing borders to muslims fleeing their countries)
  • Mexican children (cage-gate)
  • Desperate people from central-America fleeing their tyrannical government ('these people from shithole countries')
  • Women (vicious attacks and law-suits against Stormy Daniels and the over a dozen allegations of sexual assault - pending)
  • Equal-rights protestors (calling BLM a 'symbol of hate' and possibly encouraging his armed far-right loonie cult-followers)
  • Military (losers and suckers / John McCain a loser etc)
  • Disabled people (we've all seen the video)
  • Native American's (repeated Pocahontas comments)

Etc, etc.

hE dIdN't StArT a WaR tHo :shootself

Grow up.

Apart from being a bully and not picking a fight with anyone who’d give him a fair fight, I genuinely think the main reason he didn’t start a war abroad is because he simply doesn’t have enough world knowledge to know where to start. The man can’t see beyond his own nose, how the **** would he have enough knowledge of foreign policy or world affairs to start a fight about it.
Too thick to even start a war.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Did Mexico ever pay the bill for that wall? Come to think of it, did that wall ever get built?

I think the official statistic is the he added 15 miles of new barrier (technically a fence), where barrier didn't exist before.

Admittedly, not the Great Wall Of "Jina" but fair play to the lad.

Try and get a builder over here to build a 15 mile extension in 4 years.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Did Mexico ever pay the bill for that wall? Come to think of it, did that wall ever get built?

nope, and nope. they've built a few hundred miles of high grade security fences. they raided department of defence and customs department budgets for the large costs.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Trump is too much of a coward to get involved in a major overseas conflict.

He picks weaker targets that he and his cult following can attack:
  • Asylum seekers from the middle-east (closing borders to muslims fleeing their countries)
  • Mexican children (cage-gate)
  • Desperate people from central-America fleeing their tyrannical government ('these people from shithole countries')
  • Women (vicious attacks and law-suits against Stormy Daniels and the over a dozen allegations of sexual assault - pending)
  • Equal-rights protestors (calling BLM a 'symbol of hate' and possibly encouraging his armed far-right loonie cult-followers)
  • Military (losers and suckers / John McCain a loser etc)
  • Disabled people (we've all seen the video)
  • Native American's (repeated Pocahontas comments)

Etc, etc.

hE dIdN't StArT a WaR tHo :shootself

Grow up.
His apologists have spent many hours pointing to the fact that he hasn't started an overseas eat.

They continue to point to this as the redeeming action of Trump. Trouble is they have to ignore so much other stuff.

(Question is, do they have anything else to point to?)

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I think the official statistic is the he added 15 miles of new barrier (technically a fence), where barrier didn't exist before.

Admittedly, not the Great Wall Of "Jina" but fair play to the lad.

Try and get a builder over here to build a 15 mile extension in 4 years.
nope, and nope. they've built a few hundred miles of high grade security fences. they raided department of defence and customs department budgets for the large costs.
Hang on!! You mean it was all bullshit and bluster [emoji23]

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
What like the fact that he has not taken us into any regime changing wars in the Middle East? I've told you before about millions of innocent deaths and the devastation caused, the rise of ISIS before but this doesn't sink in does it.

There is no blood on Trumps hands? This gibberish? Okay mate ???

He did blow up that Iranian General though, that could very easily have started a war.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
You can’t con people, at least not for long. You can create excitement, you can do wonderful promotion and get all kinds of press, and you can throw in a little hyperbole. But if you don’t deliver the goods, people will eventually catch on.

I think of Jimmy Carter. After he lost the election to Ronald Reagan, Carter came to see me in my office. He told me he was seeking contributions to the Jimmy Carter Library. I asked how much he had in mind. And he said, ‘Donald, I would be very appreciative if you contributed five million dollars.’

I was dumbfounded. I didn’t even answer him.

But that experience also taught me something. Until then, I’d never understood how Jimmy Carter became president. The answer is that as poorly qualified as he was for the job, Jimmy Carter had the nerve, the guts, the balls to ask for something extraordinary. That ability above all helped him get elected president. But then, of course, the American people caught on pretty quickly that Carter couldn’t do the job, and he lost in a landslide when he ran for reelection.

The Art of The Deal - Donald Trump

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Kamala and Biden now travel in ridiculously long Secret Service motorcades, this is real, they’ve done it. The change is a coming.

I had assumed this was one of Trump's nauseating extravagances when I saw it in London. Bit weird.

Speeches about to be delivered in Delaware. It's also weird seeing people celebrating who don't seem completely nuts while they wait.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
He's so much better without the auto thingy.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
If only the orange twerp would gracefully fall on his sword the boost a sane incumbent in the White House might give the world through these dark months is not to be underestimated.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Deeply forgettable speech but excellent playlist. It's like being at The Haunt for 80s night, with an added Coldplay song chucked in so everyone gets four minutes to go to the bar/for a piss.

I had to turn over when Simply The Best Came On.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Deeply forgettable speech but excellent playlist. It's like being at The Haunt for 80s night, with an added Coldplay song chucked in so everyone gets four minutes to go to the bar/for a piss.

Agreed, he kinda repeated what he said last time, twice !!
Harris’s speech was far better and a future president in the making very impressed.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Agreed, he kinda repeated what he said last time, twice !!
Harris’s speech was far better and a future president in the making very impressed.

Well the dude is 77 and seemingly not a particularly fresh one, so she might get the chance sooner than you might think. No way this man will be the president until 2028.

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
He repeated what every incoming president always says in their speech. I'd feel a bit daft picking out his lack of coherence given that I'm unlikely to make it to half his age, let alone be giving speeches when I'm a pensioner, as much as it's always evident. But a lot of it's only about bluster anyway, and we've now got the (vastly) lesser evil of the available options.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here