• Calling it for Biden

Votes: 180 69.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Just a gentle reminder for the right-whingers.

• Trump encouraged his supporters to commit fraud, by voting both by mail AND in person (multiple times).
  • Trump ordered post-boxes to be removed in the build up to the election (because he knows fair well, most postal votes are democrat votes).

• The United States Postal Service (USPS) saw a severe decline in the rate of on-time delivery of first-class mail after Louis DeJoy took over as postmaster general, according to new data obtained by the Guardian that provides some of the most detailed insight yet into widespread mail delays this summer.

Shortly after taking the helm, DeJoy – a major Republican donor with no prior USPS experience – implemented operational changes he said were intended to make the financially beleaguered agency more efficient. Those changes included an effort to get USPS trucks to run on time and limiting extra trips to transport late mail, with the result that mail was often left behind.

Many critics have noted that DeJoy chose to make these changes at the worst possible time, in the midst of a pandemic and months ahead of a presidential election in which a record number of people are expected to vote by mail.

In late August, DeJoy announced he was putting the changes on hold until after the election, and last week [17 Sept 2020] a federal judge in Washington blocked USPS from implementing them. The changes were clearly aimed at “voter disenfranchisement”, given the increased role USPS will play in this year’s presidential election, the US district judge Stanley Bastian wrote in his ruling.

“It is easy to conclude that the recent Postal Services’ changes is an intentional effort on the part the current Administration to disrupt and challenge the legitimacy of upcoming local, state, and federal elections,” Bastian wrote.

TRUMP CORRUPTING A DEMOCRACY, DISGUSTING BEHAVIOUR.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
A Democrat leaning court can turn anything away and prevent a full disclosure of the actual ballots which is where the strongest evidence will be. That evidence is sacked in boxes locked away and that is what they will want acces to. Refusing this access isn't helpful.

Not a proportion of Trump voters, 70 million of them will not be changing their minds until they are satisfied that a full investigation has taken place.

As of yet much of the evidence the Trump camp claim to have to get the ball rolling will not be disclosed to the public yet and he would be really stupid if he didn't think he had a case.

The most honest solution is to give full access to the ballots without having to beg for it. If there is nothing to see there should not be an issue. Democratic courts not allowing access only raises suspicion not dampen it.

I think I've spotted the flaw in your thinking

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
You really have bought into Trump's bullshit hook, line, and sinker. Utter gibberish.

What like the fact that he has not taken us into any regime changing wars in the Middle East? I've told you before about millions of innocent deaths and the devastation caused, the rise of ISIS before but this doesn't sink in does it.

There is no blood on Trumps hands? This gibberish? Okay mate ???

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Biden doesn't have to block it directly, it can be blocked for him. He needs to assure the American people that the voting system works and is fail safe from corruption that's why. I have explained this earlier.

Why paper votes and not digital in this day and age? Postal votes are open to corruption and this cannot be denied. Whether there may be organised corruption from the top down or individual it doesn't matter.

I explained the dark cloud earlier and I am not going to repeat myself.

We shall see how bonkers it is and[I] I have given this thread all it needs.[/I] The story is in the future and we can come back to this later.

You just know that when someone says this they’ll carry on posting lol

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
What like the fact that he has not taken us into any regime changing wars in the Middle East? I've told you before about millions of innocent deaths and the devastation caused, the rise of ISIS before but this doesn't sink in does it.

That's become a bit of a tired cliche to be honest. Trump simply had his time in office where there was no need to go to battle and I think over the last year the world had other things on its mind.

That's his legacy is it ? Never go the chance to go to war. Thank God.

He's been too busy making sure America is at war with itself and with the mismanagement of the pandemic the deaths take place at home.

You do understand this has little to do with politics ? An utter clown who sidles up dictators had been president for 4 years. I couldn't care less who is president as long as it isn't that idiot.

You need to stop supporting politicians like football teams. You will always end up looking stupid.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

I hold world leaders to a higher standard than whether or not they started a war. The moron willingly almost started a civil war in his own country.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
The Dunning-Kruger effect in full effect in recent pages here.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
People often ignore or don't know that where George Floyd was killed, in Minneapolis, is a Democrat led city for over 40 years. The Chief of Police is a Democrat, the Mayor, Governor and Attorney General are Democrats too. George Floyd's death happened under the Democratic authority and at the hands of their police.

But let's not use facts on NSC.

Its not really about George Floyd though, even if his death sparked the recent protests. Its been a problem all over the US... basically forever. Only 35 years ago the Philly police bombed their own city because they were angry with some black anarcho-primitivist group.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1985_MOVE_bombing

Obama probably had the best chance to do something about the militarisation of the police (which is one of the core issues because people dont trust/connect with people who got tanks..) but he didnt make much of that opportunity - yes he banned them from using rocket launchers but that is a fairly small step...

Anyway, wont blame him or any other president for it as I consider them completely powerless in comparison with the military-industrial complex, who certainly got no plans to do anything about it.

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
No I take full responsibility for Guiness Boy removing me, but calling people a c*** and not being banned or removed themselves is a double standard. I have never used that disgusting word on here. I get removed or banned for calling people pricks. There is a massive differnce you know.

You're a prick.

Hope that helps.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Its not really about George Floyd though, even if his death sparked the recent protests. Its been a problem all over the US... basically forever. Only 35 years ago the Philly police bombed their own city because they were angry with some black anarcho-primitivist group.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1985_MOVE_bombing

Obama probably had the best chance to do something about the militarisation of the police (which is one of the core issues because people dont trust/connect with people who got tanks..) but he didnt make much of that opportunity - yes he banned them from using rocket launchers but that is a fairly small step...

Anyway, wont blame him or any other president for it as I consider them completely powerless in comparison with the military-industrial complex, who certainly got no plans to do anything about it.

True.

The regular police have been armed with leftovers from huge National Guard armouries. Weaponry not required for policing civilians in a democracy, even an armed one.

[This post is not anti-policy. Just relaying a major gaff in US or states administration].

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Trump is too much of a coward to get involved in a major overseas conflict.

He picks weaker targets that he and his cult following can attack:
  • Asylum seekers from the middle-east (closing borders to muslims fleeing their countries)
  • Mexican children (cage-gate)
  • Desperate people from central-America fleeing their tyrannical government ('these people from shithole countries')
  • Women (vicious attacks and law-suits against Stormy Daniels and the over a dozen allegations of sexual assault - pending)
  • Equal-rights protestors (calling BLM a 'symbol of hate' and possibly encouraging his armed far-right loonie cult-followers)
  • Military (losers and suckers / John McCain a loser etc)
  • Disabled people (we've all seen the video)
  • Native American's (repeated Pocahontas comments)

Etc, etc.

hE dIdN't StArT a WaR tHo :shootself

Grow up.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

This has nothing to do with the point you were making.

You are floundering here mate.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I hold world leaders to a higher standard than whether or not they started a war. The moron willingly almost started a civil war in his own country.
Don't call this too early. He still has time

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
It will be nice to see that irritating little tw*t Jared Kushner returned to what he is - another failed New York real estate developer

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here