• Calling it for Biden

Votes: 180 69.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Nah, they quite frankly haven’t got the balls to do it. It’s all well and good living in a fantasy land of the Wild West but when push comes to shove they don’t want to go to prison.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I’d be interested to know the stats on how many firearms are used outside of ranges and shooting clubs compared to ownership.
Considering most police officers never even draw their sidearm, let alone fire it in their entire career I’d say the chances of these morons ever using their weapons for anything other than target shooting and organised hunting are very remote.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Trump supporters, while perpetuating a lie about millions of mail 'ballots' being sent out , especially whilst wearing 'Make Liberals cry again' T-Shirts has been very entertaining.

To be fair, [MENTION=14905]symyjym[/MENTION], [MENTION=2719]Mouldy Boots[/MENTION] and [MENTION=35196]Is it PotG?[/MENTION] have provided sterling entertainment throughout over on this side of the pond :lolol::lolol::lolol:

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
To expand on it, I'm not really sure the Lords will prevent a Brexit deal on the basis of chlorinated chicken. Any Brexit deal will contain a myriad of issues (thereby downgrading the issue of chlorinated chicken), and I suspect the Lords will pass it, but that's only a suspicion. Also, do you really think the Lords is stuffed full of Labour peers, and -- to return to a previous point made -- were you calling for a change in the composition of the Lords on the back of (yet another) Tory majority in 2019?

Millions of tonnes of chlorinated chicken has found its way into this country, from other parts of the world, for years and intensive farming methods have been overlooked in the EU for years and yet this non-story is still doing the rounds, perpetuated by people who don't bother to do their homework and revel in shallow humour.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
This is brilliant. By the time they realised they couldn’t call it off, so did it anyway!

Armando Iannucci eat your heart out when reality outstrips satire!!

This is INSANE :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Oh my lord. FOUR SEASONS TOTAL LANDSCAPING.

[TWEET]1325107955835035650[/TWEET]

Just reading about this total farce! Trump had up a tweet of "big press conference at 11:30 at the four seasons total landscaping" (he's since deleted it). The person who booked it genuinely thought it was the four seasons hotel and not a ramshackle suburbs garden centre car park. They didn't realise until it was to late and the press already there :lol:

[tweet]1325221361036521476[/tweet]

[tweet]1325274318218035201[/tweet]

[tweet]1325302580445110274[/tweet]

Last edited:

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Really excellent speech from Biden late last night.

Just what the world needs and quite a contrast to his spiteful, self-centred, little predecessor.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Millions of tonnes of chlorinated chicken has found its way into this country, from other parts of the world, for years and intensive farming methods have been overlooked in the EU for years and yet this non-story is still doing the rounds, perpetuated by people who don't bother to do their homework and revel in shallow humour.

Are you telling the truth, or lying again. It's difficult to tell and I can't be arsed to go through your previous posts to find out the truth this time ???

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Why no accolade for Spence ?

Because you can have too much of a good thing ?

me-bg-mooswburger-2002.jpg

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Just reading about this total farce! Trump had up a tweet of "big press conference at 11:30 at the four seasons total landscaping" (he's since deleted it). The person who booked it genuinely thought it was the four seasons hotel and not a ramshackle suburbs garden centre car park. They didn't realise until it was to late and the press already there [emoji38]

[tweet]1325221361036521476[/tweet]

[tweet]1325274318218035201[/tweet]

[tweet]1325302580445110274[/tweet]

[emoji38]

Utterly farcical.

I think the combination of that and the fact that he was off playing golf yesterday provide a perfect summary of the last four years.

Last edited:

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
This is INSANE :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Oh my lord. FOUR SEASONS TOTAL LANDSCAPING.

[TWEET]1325107955835035650[/TWEET]

That twitter thread is the best piece of political reporting I have seen in the entire election, bar none.

Sums up the end of this Presidency so perfectly.

'I came to Four Seasons Total Landscaping to see if the president’s lawyers would offer any evidence of the fraud they have been alleging. They haven’t. So I’m leaving'.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
CNN reporting two sources as saying Kushner has approached Trump about conceding.

It was probably like the opening scene from Oliver. In the family group, Kushner pulled the long piece of string and slowly approached Mr Bumble and with a quiver in his voice said 'Please sir, concede'

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
For probably the first and only time, I am actually looking forward to seeing a Trump Press Conference. I just wish he would get on with it, it is going to be hilarious :lolol:

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
No matter how old, how decrepit, how ancient, they still have a voice and a vote. I fear the day that youngsters deny the elderly their voting rights. Slippery slope that one Zef

Everyone gets a vote, always, It just screamed desperation. Laughton was right to be worried, he's been run close a few times now, he knows he's below par and inhumane (his voting record very much suggests so) but does enough locally to keep enough sweet . . . . Anyway, as I've said before, voting should be compulsory. Then we'd be ruled by the 'none of the above' party :lolol:

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing
If I was the Republicans I would just accept the result and get Biden into office.

Then they can better use their time and resources to start preparing to push for impeachment of Biden which some had indicated was a thing.

That's the most interesting thing going forward.

Will it go back to normal now there's an industrial complex puppet in the White House that can feather both sides pockets or will they actually follow through in trying to weed out Biden's past.

What reason could they possibly for impeaching Biden? That really is clutching at straws. Even if they did, and won, Harris would be President, so even better!

stewart12

Jan 16, 2019
what's a Trump version of a "remoaner"?

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Sorry Nelly

To Washington
A New York family came
They brought an unintelligent man
And Trump was his name
One dark night