• Calling it for Trump

Votes: 78 30.2%
  • Calling it for Biden

Votes: 180 69.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Of course, as much as Trump is the most vile individual IMHO, Biden is NO. Friend of the English

Interesting times coming up

Biden is New Orleans? New Order? Not Offside? And shame he is Friend of the English as he will be negotiating with the Prime Minister of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Of course, as much as Trump is the most vile individual IMHO, Biden is NO. Friend of the English

Interesting times coming up

I don't see why it should be bad for Britain. I don't think Biden dislikes Britain, he just dislikes lying, duplicitous, useless narcissists .......... Oh

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Interesting that other than Trump being unseated the Democrats lost seats in the house and failed to get control of the senate.

Shows how on the nose they really are.

Republicans just need to find a half decent candidate and they could make Biden/Harris one term. No doubt they'll just wheel out some tired old hack from within their ranks like the Democrats did.

When voters who would normally vote republican decided to vote Democrat ... that’s when you know, beyond all doubt, that you are a grade A ****.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Can you imagine the conversation in the motorcade, as they hit the turnpike off the Delaware Expressway and head down into Hicksville. "Uhhh driver, you sure this is where the Four Seasons is ??"
"Yes sir, according to satnav the venue is right up ahead, just past those dumpsters"

:lolol: check it out..

[tweet]1325336697480110080[/tweet]

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
When voters who would normally vote republican decided to vote Democrat ... that’s when you know, beyond all doubt, that you are a grade A ****.

Yeah that's pretty much irrelevant to what I posted.

Democrats lost seats in the house despite winning the Presidency is interesting for anyone who is interested in politics and not just beating off to Trump getting beaten.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Joe Biden with the perfick words 'Time to put away the harsh rhetoric' while the orange clown flails away with his tiny hands with fewer and fewer people listening and refusing to acknowledge that the world just moved on and consigned his absurd presidency to the dustbin of history where it firmly belongs. Clowntime is over :wave:

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Another bonus of the re-shuffle is to get rid of the creepy Mike Pence. Always thought he would have made a good Bond villain, just needed a white Persian cat

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Democrats lost seats in the house despite winning the Presidency is interesting for anyone who is interested in politics and not just beating off to Trump getting beaten.

You portrayed yourself over the last 3 years as the balanced voice of NSC reason. NOT a rabid follower of Trump’s aggressive nationalism, racism and hate. Simply here to add a different perspective.

Not believed for one minute.

Now the bad loser’s veil is down.

Stop dancing around your real political beliefs, it’s obvious behind your bullshit that you’re a huge fan of racist Trump and his Alt Right wing of the Republican Party. Like your hero, you have no soul.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Bunch of mugs :mad:

[MENTION=616]Guinness Boy[/MENTION] "Some or all of the content shared in this post is disputed and might be misleading about an election or other civic process."

What a sad person you are to believe all this YouTube crap. Your threshold for evidence must be right up there with Rudi and Donald!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
https://youtu.be/kNPGhD3Fpls

Bunch of mugs :mad:

[MENTION=616]Guinness Boy[/MENTION] "Some or all of the content shared in this post is disputed and might be misleading about an election or other civic process."

Great, another video! Is it as good as the BLM one you posted twice linking the movement to a legitmate law firm based on the company initials? :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

I'll leave this one up as it has nothing whatsoever to do with Trump and his disputing of election process.

"Bunch of mugs" is a bit provocative though. Careful with your tone there, Jimmy old son.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Another bonus of the re-shuffle is to get rid of the creepy Mike Pence. Always thought he would have made a good Bond villain, just needed a white Persian cat
It certainly wouldn't be a black cat...

...a female cat...

...an ill cat..

...a pregnant cat...

...a curious cat...

...or...

... a Muslim/Jewish/Atheist cat.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Great, another video! Is it as good as the BLM one you posted twice linking the movement to a legitmate law firm based on the company initials? :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Bloody hell I'd forgotten about that. :ffsparr: :ffsparr:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
:lolol: :bowdown: :lolol:

[tweet]1325285923974569986[/tweet]

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex

It was reported on CNN that act of voting republican for the house but democrat in the election was very much a vote by republicans against trump. Not difficult but then as it does not suit your agenda it clearly not politics. ..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here