• Calling it for Trump

Votes: 78 30.2%
  • Calling it for Biden

Votes: 180 69.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Yes that was funny to be fair but we all make mistakes, including most of NSC believing this election was legit.

This video is more relevent on Trump and his disputing of the election process.

https://youtu.be/1SnVHFd_r6s

Anyway I am only too pleased to help make NSC more entertaining. Someone has to.

[MENTION=616]Guinness Boy[/MENTION] "Some or all of the content shared in this post is disputed and might be misleading about an election or other civic process."

Let me just appease the woman in this video. Just so that Donald can feel good.

I have a feeling that the Trump Voters would be more inclined to commit Election Fraud by Voting in Person and by post, after all Donald did actually hint to them that they should Vote twice.

yxee

Oct 24, 2011
Manchester
Imagine waving trump flags and wearing that hat and going to rallies for four years and then wondering what next to do with your life.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Yes that was funny to be fair but we all make mistakes, including most of NSC believing this election was legit.

Anyway I am only too pleased to help make NSC more entertaining. Someone has to.

[MENTION=616]Guinness Boy[/MENTION] "Some or all of the content shared in this post is disputed and might be misleading about an election or other civic process."

Seriously, you're making yourself look pathetic. Rather than read headlines on infowars or hysterical Trump fansites. Actually dig into the FACTS before posting this bullshit.

I'll give you an example from you're 20 year old fraud proving sleuth.

6000 votes were changed from democrat to republican in Michigan.

Did that happen? Yes.

Was it electoral Fraud or a processing error in 150 million cast votes?

That machine in Michigan is used in many counties, but could or did they even turn 1 officially recorded republican vote into Dem? No they didn't.

The Michigan system has counted paper ballots that after get entered into this machine. After they're entered in machine (to keep digital records) the tabulated paper figure is compared to the entered digital figure.

In this occasion, the county themselves recorded the machine error (as being different to what they had manually counted) and they processed it again, they changed machine, did it a second time and the new input figures matched the paper figures, the initial error was recorded as per there transparency reporting process.

This report by the county itself has been latched onto by conspiracy theorists trying to allege deliberate fraud. Never were the wrong final numbers uploaded to official totals, checks and balances spotted the machine error and rectified it and recorded it.

It's almost as desperate as press crews in Arizona being accused of having ballot boxes in their cars that they had to show to their accusers were professional camera equipment.

fwiw Same machine made a 343 error in republican favour in Georgia (also picked up) but you don't hear about that.

This is not fraud, so stop spouting bullshit.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
A rabid Christian Trump activist video :lolol:
I particularly enjoyed the video about the Seal team 6 team who killed Osama all being killed. Having seen the man who actually killed Osama interviewed (more than once), this is another video source you can consign to your rapidly filling bullshit bin.

Biden is heading off to church as I write this comment :lolol:

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Seriously, you're making yourself look pathetic. Rather than read headlines on infowars or hysterical Trump fansites. Actually dig into the FACTS before posting this bullshit.

This is not fraud, so stop spouting bullshit.

You will love this video then:

https://youtu.be/Q4xhCPcyT2o

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

I watched about 13 minutes and she offers no evidence except the postmaster accusation which is plausible. In any election such a possibility could be true. It is likely that somewhere there may have been fraudulent activity. In fact, in my view it's a given.

The dead person thing has been explained and proved to be a non-starter. Even if dead people did vote their votes would be discounted.

The video, apart from the above is just speculation. The courts can decide on the facts.

It's interesting how a software error was discovered and a Republican won a count. That suggests that it was being investigated properly. I assume that had it been a Democrat more would have been said....

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
the batlanders have already convinced themselves of voter fraud, so much so they dont see the problem their conspiracy creates. if there is so much widespread fraud, that would affect all the voting for congress and local elections, right across the country. i dont hear anything about problems with those representatives or senators elections though, just the presidential election.

we'll see in the coming weeks as hundred of cases are brought by Trump across all the states. or more likely we wont. we'll see a couple of low hanging cases, for Giuliani to extract fees from donors, and showboat to "prove" something. the best they'll get is few recounts somewhere which wont change the result.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
I watched about 13 minutes and she offers no evidence except the postmaster accusation which is plausible. In any election such a possibility could be true. It is likely that somewhere there may have been fraudulent activity. In fact, in my view it's a given.

The dead person thing has been explained and proved to be a non-starter. Even if dead people did vote their votes would be discounted.

The video, apart from the above is just speculation. The courts can decide on the facts.

It's interesting how a software error was discovered and a Republican won a count. That suggests that it was being investigated properly. I assume that had it been a Democrat more would have been said....

So you missed the BBC article saying:

Vote rigging: How to spot the tell-tale signs

Published: 2 September 2016

Too many voters

Watch the turnout figures ‒ they can be a big giveaway.

You never get a 98% or 99% turnout in an honest election. You just don't.

(Not my words) ???

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-37243190

Would the BBC say the same thing today? :lolol:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Some or all of the content shared in this post is disputed and might be misleading about an election or other civic process

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Couple of the Trump spawn up and demanding that every single vote (all, like 150 million of them) be manually recounted.

Funny how you barely heard from Dumb & Dumber during the Presidency, it was all Ivanka. Now she's nowhere to be seen, while these gormless muppets are mewling for their Daddy.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Too many voters

(Not my words) ???

Some or all of the content shared in this post is disputed and might be misleading about an election or other civic process

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing

Too many voters

(Not my words) ???

Current turnout about 67%. How is this close to 98% or 99%, unless basic primary school maths is beyond you.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
the batlanders have already convinced themselves of voter fraud, so much so they dont see the problem their conspiracy creates. if there is so much widespread fraud, that would affect all the voting for congress and local elections, right across the country. i dont hear anything about problems with those representatives or senators elections though, just the presidential election.

we'll see in the coming weeks as hundred of cases are brought by Trump across all the states. or more likely we wont. we'll see a couple of low hanging cases, for Giuliani to extract fees from donors, and showboat to "prove" something. the best they'll get is few recounts somewhere which wont change the result.
This is exactly what will happen.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
With this voter fraud stuff a lot of people believed it before the election, and will continue to believe it whatever happens, no way Trump lost fairly, the Deep state, China, Obama, Clinton, Gates etc. all conspired against him. It's very hard to prove a negative and conspiracy types will swarm to this like flies around shit.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Couple of the Trump spawn up and demanding that every single vote (all, like 150 million of them) be manually recounted.

Funny how you barely heard from Dumb & Dumber during the Presidency, it was all Ivanka. Now she's nowhere to be seen, while these gormless muppets are mewling for their Daddy.

Ive been rewatching Arrested Development recently. Every time Gob appears the Trumps dimwit sons spring to mind.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Too many voters

(Not my words) ???

The highest turnout was in Colorado (Safe Dem) 80%

Are you referring to individual districts ? If so, can you provide evidence of a 98% turnout in some ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here