• Calling it for Trump

Votes: 78 30.2%
  • Calling it for Biden

Votes: 180 69.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

stewart12

Jan 16, 2019
pretty inevitable that trump would try and claim victory prior to all the votes being counted

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Appalling speech. He's outdone even the worst fears.

If he wins, he wins, but this is what makes him totally unfit to be a President.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
So Trump is going to try to stop the counting of postal votes in States he is up in via the Supreme Court which he recently had sown up. What a ***t!

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
No totally disagree.

Trump is one of the few presidents that hasn't bombed other countries or has a world domination point of view.

His policies are about America and isn't too bothered about trying to force democracy onto other countries.
Obama bombed 7 countries.

I think many countries will be very much hoping for a Trump victory

Yeah ... Russia ... China ...

They’ll just love another four years of basket case USA.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Surprised the odds are so stacked against Biden, still a lot to play for.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
No totally disagree.

Trump is one of the few presidents that hasn't bombed other countries or has a world domination point of view.

His policies are about America and isn't too bothered about trying to force democracy onto other countries.
Obama bombed 7 countries.

I think many countries will be very much hoping for a Trump victory
Come back when he's nuked half the planet

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
So Trump is going to try to stop the counting of postal votes in States he is up in via the Supreme Court which he recently had sown up. What a ***t!

this could backfire on him though, if the court decides to follow the law and complete the counts. i'm no constitutional expert but reckon that is the law in the case of contested elections (they counted and recounted back in the Bush/Gore election).

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
Yeah ... Russia ... China ...

They’ll just love another four years of basket case USA.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Does it matter what Russia and China love?

Out of all the countries in the world these 2 have some of the worst human rights. If they don't like you maybe you are doing something right?

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
Come back when he's nuked half the planet

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

But what are you basing that on? He's had 4 years and removed troops from other countries. He's also got some Middle East peace deals done.

He has even tried to get a nuclear treaty with North Korea

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I honestly cannot fathom why so many people are surprised that Trump is doing well. It's bizarre. It was always going to happen, it was just the same last time. The British media can try and influence it as much as they like, but American voters aren't going to listen to them.

stewart12

Jan 16, 2019
Does it matter what Russia and China love?

Out of all the countries in the world these 2 have some of the worst human rights. If they don't like you maybe you are doing something right?

edit- ignore

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
But what are you basing that on? He's had 4 years and removed troops from other countries. He's also got some Middle East peace deals done.

He has even tried to get a nuclear treaty with North Korea

Yes. Of all the things you can accuse Trump of being a war monger is pretty low in the list thus far. I believe he’s had the least american war involvement on his watch for decades.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Surprised the odds are so stacked against Biden, still a lot to play for.

When you look at the power of the Supreme Court and who ‘owns’ it, the odds are really not a surprise.

Biden has every chance of winning if he can get all the votes counted.

This could take weeks.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
For everyone throwing in the towel, here’s why it’s not over. Great example from the BBC:

Georgia - Trump leads by 118,000, but there are 540,000 votes still to count including for swathes of urban Atlanta.
Similar stories across Rust Belt swing states.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
I honestly cannot fathom why so many people are surprised that Trump is doing well. It's bizarre. It was always going to happen, it was just the same last time. The British media can try and influence it as much as they like, but American voters aren't going to listen to them.

Is it bizarre to think that voters might change their minds based on how a person has actually performed in office ? Last time it was promises.

Im not sure anyone thought ever that US voters listened to our media.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here