Votes: 78 30.2%
  • Calling it for Biden

Votes: 180 69.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Nebraska gives 2 votes to the state winner and one vote to the winner of each of the 3 districts.

Great. So would I be correct in saying that it looks as though Trump is likely to get 2 districts and hence the 2 for the state, and Biden will taken the remaining one?

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Get the feeling the economy factor seems to have been a bigger issue than covid, the opposite of what was expected. In America the dollar is king, sod the climate democracy or peoples lives

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
Interesting turning on tv , CNN emphasis on Biden’s lead being on course to win..... BBC more guarded saying it could go either the way...
I guess the whole world bar the red half of America is hoping for a Biden victory

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Get the feeling the economy factor seems to have been a bigger issue than covid, the opposite of what was expected. In America the dollar is king, sod the climate democracy or peoples lives

Is this a shock ?

As been said on here before , among other things no job means very little health care.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Interesting turning on tv , CNN emphasis on Biden’s lead being on course to win..... BBC more guarded saying it could go either the way...
I guess the whole world bar the red half of America is hoping for a Biden victory

Probably, but even here, inexplicably, I know people who like Trump.

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint

No totally disagree.

Trump is one of the few presidents that hasn't bombed other countries or has a world domination point of view.

His policies are about America and isn't too bothered about trying to force democracy onto other countries.
Obama bombed 7 countries.

I think many countries will be very much hoping for a Trump victory

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Strange " Press Conference" Seems full of MAGA chimps?

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Probably, but even here, inexplicably, I know people who like Trump.

It's staggering when it happens. My sister suddenly messaged yesterday that she was 'hoping for Trump to win because it would be better for Brexit'.

Putting aside the entire debate about whether or not you're pro or anti Brexit, this is still total facepalm territory for me.

The idea that Trump gives a shit about Brexit is laughable. He doesn't even care about his own country, let alone anywhere else. All he cares about is himself. His entire interest in "the tremendously greatly beautiful state of the United Britain Kingdom, they love me there, really love me, big Trump fans" and its "tremendous great President Nigel Far-Ridge – great friend of mine, top Trump supporter" is 100% limited to how many of his toxic Trump Golf Course & Resorts he can plaster all over "Scotlandshire". That's it. End of.

But she won't have it...

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
This speech is terrifying.

This is what will start the riots.

The mand proves once again that he is dangerous and devisive.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Have just woken up to see how close it is. A lot of egg on faces for all those predicting a Democrat easy win. Like I always said how on earth did they manage to only find sleepy/creepy Joe as the best to go against Trump.

All I can see now is serious unrest in the states whatever happens.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Where can you get these odds?

Paddy Power

Screenshot_20201104-073521.png

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I am told that Ben Shapiro has just called Trumo irresponsible for that speech.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Trump's probably just set half of America alight there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here