Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

15,500 Season Tickets at Falmer

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
Pure guess, but if you budget around £400, you won't be far away (might even not be that much!). That's for a full price ticket, not concession, in case you qualify :wink: :smile:

thanks clipped
time to designate 10% of benefits for luxuries lol

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Pure guess, but if you budget around £400, you won't be far away (might even not be that much!). That's for a full price ticket, not concession, in case you qualify :wink: :smile:

£400? Realistically the club are not going to reduce prices are they? I don't think we'll get much change from £450-maybe higher. None of us know for sure. Be interesting to see what seats are left and available to current STH's (after Premium sales have concluded) and also how they'll be allocated...

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Crikey. I was expecting a struggle for the club to sell 10k season tickets in the first year, let alone selling 15k. I'd be delighted if I had underestimated the demand for ST's and we do sell them all.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
£400? Realistically the club are not going to reduce prices are they? I don't think we'll get much change from £450-maybe higher. None of us know for sure. Be interesting to see what seats are left and available to current STH's (after Premium sales have concluded) and also how they'll be allocated...

As I said, a pure guess! As for STH allocation, Ken Brown was saying in the Argus this morning that new season ticket holders for the last season at Withdean would be behind current season ticket holders in seat allocation priority. He didn't specify how the current season ticket holders would be prioritised, if at all.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
As I said, a pure guess! As for STH allocation, Ken Brown was saying in the Argus this morning that new season ticket holders for the last season at Withdean would be behind current season ticket holders in seat allocation priority. He didn't specify how the current season ticket holders would be prioritised, if at all.

I should bloody well hope so

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I have that gut feeling the demand will be huge thats why im buying my first ever season ticket even though i may only make 6-7 games.:D

Last edited:

sweetmods

Jan 31, 2004
Shoreham Beach
Does anyone know if there has been any discussion about this scenario - a group of existing season ticket holders sit together now but a few of their mates want to join them at Falmer next season. Obviously the existing season ticket holders will be given priority but this is likely to mean that the two sets of friends will all be sitting in separate groups at Falmer. I'm not sure what the solution is (other than waiting until general sale) but I would imagine that this is a conundrum being faced by many?

Feb 14, 2010
Does anyone know if there has been any discussion about this scenario - a group of existing season ticket holders sit together now but a few of their mates want to join them at Falmer next season. Obviously the existing season ticket holders will be given priority but this is likely to mean that the two sets of friends will all be sitting in separate groups at Falmer. I'm not sure what the solution is (other than waiting until general sale) but I would imagine that this is a conundrum being faced by many?

solution is easy, its called terraces

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005

It's been asked on the Falmer Project Team sub-forum. Details not finalised but it's suggested that existing season ticket holders will be able to apply for a ST themselves plus one other

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
What this will do for the playing budget will be fantastic & Gus will be the right man for the job in the transfer market so the more sold the merrier. We will at last be a truly competitive club with a solid fan base build with the loyal support we have had throughout the lean years & the new fanbase who find that going to watch The Albion a rewarding experience within the new surroundings. Yes there will be some noses put out of joint but that is only really because some people will begrudge the newer attendees their right but when you really think about it it is all good because it means that we have survived & prospered & that is what we really prayed for, wasn't it?

I for one will be proud of everyone in the stadium on opening day & every day after as I am proud of every one of you who have supported B&HAFC throughout the years.

Feb 14, 2010
Thanks for the answers - much as i preferred the 'terrace' answer I'm minded to think that the 'season ticket plus one' is more likely to be the way forward.

how right you are, imagine what could be achieved if they listened to their customers tho'. Plastic seats it is.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
How about giving credit for attending Withdean, at least for tickets for the first few games at Falmer so that existing nonST holders get some sort of preference?

If you carry on along those lines the whole of Sussex would probably be able to be classed in one of the preference groups

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here