Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

£100m Super-Mosque!!

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
barney said:
i'm on holidays mate, now f*** off back to work so i can watch the cricket and piss away your taxes on beer and inciting racial hatred. loser.

You're a little silly, you. You're one of these people who thinks a muslim = a terrorist.

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
Re: Re: £100m Super-Mosque!!

goldstone said:
This is nothing to do with being christians or lions. I'm an athiest (and by the way we've never started a war in the name of atheism) and there is no way that taxpayers money should be used to build any place of worship. If the misguided feel a need to pray then it's up to them to build somewhere to do said deed. But why exactly they can't pray in the privacy of their own homes is beyond me.

absolutely spot on. what happened to the separation of church and state?

Re: Re: Re: £100m Super-Mosque!!

Tesco in Disguise said:
absolutely spot on. what happened to the separation of church and state?

Isn;t that enshrined in the American constitution.

Doesn't seem to have helped them very much in the past few years.

seven stands

May 25, 2006
hastings
not all muslims are bombers

but all bombers are muslims.

no voted for me. although is the mosque big enough to fit a pitch in if so yes to the brighton mosque

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
Re: Re: Re: Re: £100m Super-Mosque!!

Hatterlovesbrighton said:
There isn't going to be a penny of tax payers money in this. Will be all private money.

that's not what's said in the opening post.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
seven stands said:

but all bombers are muslims.
Thats some pretty fancy thinking there professor. Not sure Timothy McVeigh was a Muslim.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Storer68 said:
new_london_mosque_architecture_islammuslim.jpg

Isn't that Southend's proposed football stadium?

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: £100m Super-Mosque!!

Tesco in Disguise said:
that's not what's said in the opening post.

As I said, this is just the content of an email doing the rounds which I copied and pasted on here.
I am not responsible for its accuracy but there seems to be a lot of debate out there and conflicting views as to where the funding is coming from

Bad Ash

Unregistered User
Jul 18, 2003
Housewares
Juan Albion said:
Congratulations. Your posting sets a new record for stupidity on NSC.

Mind you, most of the comments on here come close. Have any of you actually bothered to read the article? It would seem only a few have.

Or maybe 227BHA could clarify matters a little. You said this was to be built using taxpayers' money. Where did you get that from? Because it doesn't say that in the accompanying article and I would be interested to read more if you have it.

Why thank you, I feel very proud :dunce:

I'll be honest I didn't read the article, so if this isn't being paid for with tax payers money then I'm fine with it being built.

However am I stupid for not reading the article and believing what was stated about the taxpayers money in the OP or for saying that organised religion generates huge amounts of money?

If it was the former then there were plenty of others just as guilty. I'm guessing it was the later and that I touched a nerve father?

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
227 BHA said:

It looks like the Muslim community is casting its vote in droves, and as usual the Christians are burying their heads in the sand....

I think you're getting Christians mixed up with ostriches :thumbsup:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Voted NO with a passion.Goes against my beliefs.This is good news for the facist party though.Build a huge church not a bloody mosque which will no doubt become a breeding ground for terrorists.Bloody labour:censored:

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
algie said:
Voted NO with a passion.Goes against my beliefs.This is good news for the facist party though.Build a huge church not a bloody mosque which will no doubt become a breeding ground for terrorists.Bloody labour:censored:

Thought it wouldn't be long before your SAGE words on all things Muslim would tarnish this thread.

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Marty McFly said:
Cheers.

I've voted no...purely because it looks shit.

where are they all gonna leave their flip-flops?

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
I use muslin to squeeze the water and starch out of grated potato when I make rostis :drool:. Thats my dinner sorted.

seven stands

May 25, 2006
hastings
if its full to bursting with mussie`s praying and they all hit their head on the floor at the same time it could cause an earthquake :ohmy:

Last edited:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Race said:
where are they all gonna leave their flip-flops?

That may well be the crux of the matter. Perhaps we should let LDC know that there is not adequate provision for flip-flop storage and they should invest the taxpayers money (without consultation of the electorate) in fighting this case.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here