Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

£100m Super-Mosque!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: £100m Super-Mosque!!

Les Biehn said:
I totally agree and I think Radical Muslim doesn't have to mean Radical Creater of Brainwashed Suicide Bombers. But as far as I can tell a Radical Muslim working in a call centre is a bit different to a Radical Muslim preaching in a mosque.

Back to what we mean as radical.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: £100m Super-Mosque!!

London Calling said:
Back to what we mean as radical.

Indeed.

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
oh to be a 'mat maker' in the smoke right now, would make a bomb in sales :rolleyes:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Les Biehn said:
Is that a joke? I can't tell.

It would be a bit silly storing weapons on site with a direct link to the terrorist 'perpetrators'. Would a murderer put the kitchen knife he used, back in his cutlery draw?

I would be in favour of this if taxpayers money was not being used and there are no links with radicals that would preach hatred.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Bad Ash said:
I thought the whole point of organised religion was that it was a huge money making business and most are absolutely loaded.

Congratulations. Your posting sets a new record for stupidity on NSC.

Mind you, most of the comments on here come close. Have any of you actually bothered to read the article? It would seem only a few have.

Or maybe 227BHA could clarify matters a little. You said this was to be built using taxpayers' money. Where did you get that from? Because it doesn't say that in the accompanying article and I would be interested to read more if you have it.

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
Juan Albion said:

Mind you, most of the comments on here come close. Have any of you actually bothered to read the article? It would seem only a few have.

Or maybe 227BHA could clarify matters a little. You said this was to be built using taxpayers' money. Where did you get that from? Because it doesn't say that in the accompanying article and I would be interested to read more if you have it.

You're on totally the wrong site, mate. There is no place for REASON or LOGIC on here. Piss off back to Pakistan with all the other asylum seekers and PC Brigade do-gooders.

:angry:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: £100m Super-Mosque!!

barney said:
majority of radical anarchists wouldn't harm anyone obviously because of their beliefs. more than we can say about radical muslims.

History not your strong point really is it Barney? Can I suggest you go and investigate the background of those who assasinated Archduke Ferdinand and what this assasination led directly to. That may give you some idea of what radical anarchists are like, and I speak as one who has broadly anarchist sympathies myself and one who would happily have blown thatcher up.

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
You're on totally the wrong site, mate. There is no place for REASON or LOGIC on here. Piss off back to Pakistan with all the other asylum seekers and PC Brigade do-gooders.

some shot across the bows that fucker

Last edited:

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Juan Albion said:

Look, lets get this clear. Religion IS a big money making business. After all man created god as a way of keeping the unwashed masses under control. There is no logic or scientific evidence whatsoever to suggest that there is a god and belief in gods and religions have been the cause of the vast majority of the world's worst wars and holocausts. The intelligent know there's no god, but want the ignorant to believe there is. The ignorant know no better.

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
Juan Albion said:

Or maybe 227BHA could clarify matters a little. You said this was to be built using taxpayers' money. Where did you get that from?

er, as I said - this came to me in an email thats doing the rounds.

I have not stated any facts, just copied and pasted in on here.

As someone said earlier, I just lit a blue touch paper....:lolol:

And Barney, whenn you've finished reading up on the Black Hand go and read the history of the likes of Kropotkin, Baukinin, Proudhon and Berkman. Anarchists can give the present day radicals a serious run for their money I assure you.

Last edited:

Citrus

Seagulls over Toronto
Jul 11, 2003
Toronto
goldstone said:
Look, lets get this clear. Religion IS a big money making business. After all man created god as a way of keeping the unwashed masses under control. There is no logic or scientific evidence whatsoever to suggest that there is a god and belief in gods and religions have been the cause of the vast majority of the world's worst wars and holocausts. The intelligent know there's no god, but want the ignorant to believe there is. The ignorant know no better.

I wish I was as intelligent as you. :down:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here