Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

£100m Super-Mosque!!

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
If we could work out how much is spent per religious persons head from tax payers money on religious stuff can I just have a cash sum to the same amount for being an aetheist?

Re: Re: Re: £100m Super-Mosque!!

butchy said:
so you dont mind that the bloke behind the scheme is a radical muslim?

Says who and so what, whould you stop a office block because the owner is a radical lefty or of the far right?

The man opposing represents an organising protecting Christianality, he has he own vested interest and I would describe him having his own radical views on religion.

Stop being a bigoted wanker.

LC

Last edited:

butchy

Jul 24, 2005
Bethnal Green, E2
Re: Re: Re: Re: £100m Super-Mosque!!

London Calling said:
Says who and so what, whould you stop a office block because the owner is a radical lefty or of the far right?

Stop being a bigoted wanker.

LC

erm..says the observer article that has been used to support the building of the mosque. In an office block, those who occupy it are not preaching hatred to very impressionable young people, as a radical islamist institution would.

so having a negative viewpoint on this development makes me a bigoted wanker? I cant be bothered to reply with childish namecalling

Hatterlovesbrighton

something clever
Jul 28, 2003
Not Luton! Thank God
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: £100m Super-Mosque!!

butchy said:
erm..says the observer article that has been used to support the building of the mosque. In an office block, those who occupy it are not preaching hatred to very impressionable young people, as a radical islamist institution would.

so having a negative viewpoint on this development makes me a bigoted wanker? I cant be bothered to reply with childish namecalling

If it was a mainstream form of Islam would you be ok with it?

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Les Biehn said:
If we could work out how much is spent per religious persons head from tax payers money on religious stuff can I just have a cash sum to the same amount for being an aetheist?

Now there's a really excellent idea. Problem is there would no doubt be a big increase in the number of committed atheists if people thought there was money in it!

butchy said:

So we cannot now plan or build anything without checking the religious beliefs of the applicant, I am sorry, but if have any experience of Mosque's and the Moslem community, you will see that this is yet another pathetic attempt to wind up the bigoted Daily Mail, middle Englander of the UK.

I am not being childish I just hate the constant attack on a religious minority in the UK. In the 1880's it was the Jews, in the 1960's it was the "Pakis", then it was the Blacks, then our next target was immigrants of all nationalities (as long as they were not white), then we went for Asylum seekers.

Now we have gone for Moslems - because you can collectively bunch all of the above - except Jews in one category. And they all become radicals, unchristian, rapists, social scroungers, muggers, perverts, taking over schools, women etc. They even eat f***ing hamsters.

It is a religiuos building to host religion. If you want to do radical briefings in East London, there area lot of houses, community buildings, fit for purpose and unmonitored by law abiding, hard working johnny be good Moslem.

LC

Last edited:

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Nemesis said:
Couldn't they put it on the east side of Falmer? Take their minds off a stadium....

:lolol:

I like your thinking. In fact, I think we should start a campaign, whereby the land for the stadium should be used to build a massive Mosque instead.

"Oppose the Stadium, Vote MOSQUE!"

That'll get them behind the stadium, the small-minded little bigots.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
goldstone said:
Now there's a really excellent idea. Problem is there would no doubt be a big increase in the number of committed atheists if people thought there was money in it!

I would rather pay people to be aetheists than to be religious.

butchy said:

So in Manchester we wouldn't have the Working Class museum and school trips there, because its full of radical thinking of Marxist, Anarchists etc

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: £100m Super-Mosque!!

London Calling said:
So in Manchester we wouldn't have the Working Class museum and school trips there, because its full of radical thinking of Marxist, Anarchists etc

So are you suggesting a radical gardener is as bad as a radical terrorist?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
If Ken wants a Super Mosque in Docklands then why doesn't he just stick a Crescent Moon on top of the Millennium Dome? The £100M saved can then go to really needy causes, likes the London Olympics.

barney

Jul 31, 2006
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: £100m Super-Mosque!!

London Calling said:

majority of radical anarchists wouldn't harm anyone obviously because of their beliefs. more than we can say about radical muslims.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: £100m Super-Mosque!!

Les Biehn said:
So are you suggesting a radical gardener is as bad as a radical terrorist?

It appears if someone calls ypu a radical in the UK now it equals a big bad person, which this scociety does not want.

We need to burn them or send them off somewhere.

The rantings of the media and Little Englander are turning our liberal society into a fascist state through the back door.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: £100m Super-Mosque!!

barney said:
majority of radical anarchists wouldn't harm anyone obviously because of their beliefs. more than we can say about radical muslims.

I think this needs to be undertaken on a case by case basis. I am certainly aware of a few anarchists, who whilst being entertaining, would have no second thoughts about doing some serious harming. And it depends on the radical Muslims. What do we mean by radical, some one who speaks his mind, or the bomb carrying tossers, who don't care who they harm.

If we look back to July 2005 and refer to my posts then I highlight how nearly all the bombings and planned bombings took place in areas or transport modes that would have a large black and moslem population.

LC

Last edited:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: £100m Super-Mosque!!

London Calling said:
It appears if someone calls ypu a radical in the UK now it equals a big bad person, which this scociety does not want.

We need to burn them or send them off somewhere.

The rantings of the media and Little Englander are turning our liberal society into a fascist state through the back door.

I totally agree and I think Radical Muslim doesn't have to mean Radical Creater of Brainwashed Suicide Bombers. But as far as I can tell a Radical Muslim working in a call centre is a bit different to a Radical Muslim preaching in a mosque.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here