Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

£100m Super-Mosque!!

barney

Jul 31, 2006
readingstockport said:
And Barney, whenn you've finished reading up on the Black Hand go and read the history of the likes of Kropotkin, Baukinin, Proudhon and Berkman. Anarchists can give the present day radicals a serious run for their money I assure you.

you are a nonce. i would gladly blow you up. i said the majority of anarchists wouldn't harm anyone as they think that people would be able to live without laws etc.. radical muslims in this country with no laws?? i'd rather be in hell.

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
hampden park said:
is that your tip for the national ;)

That's right. I heard it off a bloke who heard it off a bloke who got it from some guy called Uncle Spielberg. Apparently it can't lose.

You heard it here first - I'm getting on it quite big, er, I mean large, and I'm not even charging myself for the information. Apparently.

:thumbsup:

In the meantime I can offer you a choice of cheese 'n' onion, or halal prawn cocktail.

Last edited:

barney

Jul 31, 2006
and whatsmore, when was history brought into this?? i thought we were talking about radical muslims today. and then some clown mentioned anarchism. twattwattwattwat.

barney said:
you are a nonce. i would gladly blow you up. i said the majority of anarchists wouldn't harm anyone as they think that people would be able to live without laws etc.. radical muslims in this country with no laws?? i'd rather be in hell.

And you're a pratt. On what do you base your opinion of radical muslims? Would it by any chance be those bastions of unbiased reporting the daily mail and the sun? Some radical muslims talk shite and jihad, the majority do not. But hey, don't let things like intelligent thought cloud your daily mail fed opinions.

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
Trufflehound said:
[
In the meantime I can offer you a choice of cheese 'n' onion, or halal prawn cocktail. [/B]

is the halal prawn cocktail killed properly (i.e. throat slit in a mosque) and left to bleed to death etc etc :jester:
if so, then i will have those please :wave:

barney

Jul 31, 2006
readingstockport said:
And you're a pratt. On what do you base your opinion of radical muslims? Would it by any chance be those bastions of unbiased reporting the daily mail and the sun? Some radical muslims talk shite and jihad, the majority do not. But hey, don't let things like intelligent thought cloud your daily mail fed opinions.

i've never once read the daily mail or the sun. and don't try and talk about intelligence to me, you need to get a real job where you can't post on NSC 1000 times a day. prick.

barney

Jul 31, 2006
try defending radical muslims to the families of those killed in the 7/7 and 9/11 bombings. :wave:

barney said:
and whatsmore, when was history brought into this?? i thought we were talking about radical muslims today. and then some clown mentioned anarchism. twattwattwattwat.

You make massive generalisations concerning anarchy and anarchists, whether modern day or not. Class War weren't exactly the most shy retiring typesz a few years ago either, ask Attila. If you can't use rational arguments then give up mate.

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
hampden park said:
is the halal prawn cocktail killed properly (i.e. throat slit in a mosque) and left to bleed to death etc etc :jester:
if so, then i will have those please :wave:

Throat slit whilst reciting a prayer to Allah, the Great Trawlerman - only the best will do.

Help yourself. :thumbsup:

barney said:
i've never once read the daily mail or the sun. and don't try and talk about intelligence to me, you need to get a real job where you can't post on NSC 1000 times a day. prick.

Coming from someone at uni I'll take that as a massive compliment. Now f*** off back to lectures knobber.

barney

Jul 31, 2006
readingstockport said:
Coming from someone at uni I'll take that as a massive compliment. Now f*** off back to lectures knobber.

i'm on holidays mate, now f*** off back to work so i can watch the cricket and piss away your taxes on beer and inciting racial hatred. loser.

barney said:
try defending radical muslims to the families of those killed in the 7/7 and 9/11 bombings. :wave:

I refer back to my earlier posts, what is meant by the word radical.

As I stated earlier a large proportion of those killed and maimed were Muslim and black and Asian.

The aborted explosion on the 254 would have, if successful, harmed nearly all Muslims.

LC

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
There seems to be a few 'Radical Posters' appearing on here.

Funny how the Standard is against the proposed mosque (for Muslims) and celebrates the temple in Naseden (Hindus).

Couldn't have anything to do with the religion could it?

barney

Jul 31, 2006
London Calling said:
I refer back to my earlier posts, what is meant by the word radical.

As I stated earlier a large proportion of those killed and maimed were Muslim and black and Asian.

The aborted explosion on the 254 would have, if successful, harmed nearly all Muslims.

LC

it is still mass murder. and that is rather "radical" or far fetched behaviour however you want to define it.

Marty McFly said:
Any pictures of it?
new_london_mosque_architecture_islammuslim.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here