Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

£100m Super-Mosque!!

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
If Livingstone is really serious about this then i will seriously consider getting an anti rally going.I will fight this all the way and if needs be will use violence to succeed.I am bloody angry about this.What a stupid time to consider buliding this trash when 15 of our boys are being kept hostage by an Islamic state.I am absolutely livid.Roll on general election time

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
But that logic doesn't follow? Should we have had nothing to do with Catholics and protestants from all over the world during the height of the Irish atrocities? And so on...

Not all muslims are terrorists and I would suggest that it is only a minute proportion that are radical. Should the average law abiding muslim not benefit from a private venture just because others have given them a bad name? Surely, as British citizens they have the right to worship?

Last edited:

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
algie said:
If Livingstone is really serious about this then i will seriously consider getting an anti rally going.I will fight this all the way and if needs be will use violence to succeed.I am bloody angry about this.What a stupid time to consider buliding this trash when 15 of our boys are being kept hostage by an Islamic state.I am absolutely livid.Roll on general election time

i agree. lets get a crusade going. i would join but i'm pretty sure i'll be washing my hair that day:D

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
if a Saudi bloke is putting up the money, why is he doing it over here? would the money not be better spent helping his brothers and sisters in countries that are less well off than the one in a western power economy? Or is something more sinister at work

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Barrel of Fun said:
But that logic doesn't follow? Should we have had nothing to do with Catholics and protestants from all over the world during the height of the Irish atrocities? And so on...
Only Catholics, the Protestants were on our side.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Barrel of Fun said:

Not all muslims are terrorists and I would suggest that it is only a minute proportion that are radical. Should the average law abiding muslim not benefit from a private venture just because others have given them a bad name? Surely, as British citizens they have the right to worship?
There's 1.7 million rags heads in the UK.That BOF is a tiny perpotion of the population.Once again Labour are bending over for the minority when 72% of the population are christians.I'm sick to the back teeth of it.The money is better spent elsewhere

Last edited:

seven stands

May 25, 2006
hastings
algie said:
There's 1.7 million rags heads in the UK.That BOF is a tiny perpotion of the population.Once again Labour are bending over for the minorty when 72% of the population are christians.I'm sick to the back teeth of it.The money is better spent elswhere

:clap: :clap:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
IT IS PRIVATELY FINANCED! Surely something like this is an olive branch (per se) showing inclusion into society. We know very well what happens when people are excluded from society.

Brighton fans are in an even smaller minority than that. Should we not get our privately funded stadium for that very reason?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Barrel of Fun said:
IT IS PRIVATELY FINANCED! Surely something like this is an olive branch (per se) showing inclusion into society. We know very well what happens when people are excluded from society.

Brighton fans are in an even smaller minority than that. Should we not get our privately funded stadium for that very reason?

Brighton fans don't blow themselves up are go abroad and fight against there own citizens.They also don't attempt to kidnap and behead people.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
algie said:
Brighton fans don't blow themselves up are go abroad and fight against there own citizens.They also don't attempt to kidnap and behead people.

Neither do the vast majority of muslims. As you said in your previous post, why should the Government act differently for such a small minority?

If you are worried about fundamentalists then surely a prominent mosque would better, to seperate the law abiding muslims from those radicals.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Bigger than St Pauls?

This would be seen as muslim triumphalism and make racism spike of the charts, Who would give them planning permission for this?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
seven stands said:

"We the Christian population of this great country England would like the proposed plan to build a Mega Mosque in East London Scrapped. This will only cause terrible violence and suffering and more money should go into the NHS."

:dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce:

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
there could be millions opposing it and it wouldn't make a shred of difference. since when has this government listened to the majority of people

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here