Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] The Live Music thread

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
So I paid the highest ticket price I ever have done this week for Sigur Ros at the Royal Albert Hall at 100 quid (most expensive ticket tbf). Was thinking that was quite a lot but then noticed Kae Tempest tickets at the Concorde are 41.40 which is f***ing MAD. There's only one of them ffs!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I'm seeing Zaho de Sagazan on Monday.

V excited.
I have just read up on her, I will give her a listen later.....I think I'll like it.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
So I paid the highest ticket price I ever have done this week for Sigur Ros at the Royal Albert Hall at 100 quid (most expensive ticket tbf). Was thinking that was quite a lot but then noticed Kae Tempest tickets at the Concorde are 41.40 which is f***ing MAD. There's only one of them ffs!
Prices have gone up a lot in recent times. I paid 80 for The The. I'm seeing Barry Cant Swim tonight and this is 40...only one of him as well.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
I paid £100 for Nick Cave and it was worth every penny. Sometimes it has to be done.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Other end of the Specturm though, I've paid only £11 and £18 for my two most recently purchased gig tickets.
My recent 'low' is 11.23 euros for a band called Zement.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Knowing how dodgy you look, I hate to think what @Hamilton looks like 😲
1729326298138.jpeg

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Other end of the Specturm though, I've paid only £11 and £18 for my two most recently purchased gig tickets.
The £80 odd I paid for Mutations gives five evenings of live music plus bands on the Friday and Saturday daytime. A bargain for sure.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Barry Can’t Swim was good fun last night. I seemed to be around 40 years older than everyone in the crowd.

Godspeed on Monday, Fat Dog on Wednesday, Barry last night. A busy, fun and diverse week.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Saw Mabe Fratti at the Green Door last night. If you like cello, electric guitar and drums - brilliant.

Thought their musical was wonderfully hypnotic.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I also see Honeyglaze are coming to the Green Door. Gutted to miss out on tickets for them. Saw them in Sheffield and thought they were great.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here