Faversham
Potty's campaign is going well, I see.

And to think I put him on ignore only recently. What was I thinking? :facepalm:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I see that [MENTION=35196]Is it PotG?[/MENTION] gave you a thumbs up which, if you think about it, is quite odd.

He has given me dozens. I used to find it amusing. Then, after I saw some of his nasty posts in the pit, I began to see it as a form of passive agressive trolling. I don't see them anymore, because if someone you have on ignore gives you a thumbs up you can't see it.

I suspect his days are numbered. Eventually they all get banned, these political campaigners.....

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Could be worse, at least he hasn't decorated his home in gold wallpaper and have no idea who has paid for it.

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
He has given me dozens. I used to find it amusing. Then, after I saw some of his nasty posts in the pit, I began to see it as a form of passive agressive trolling. I don't see them anymore, because if someone you have on ignore gives you a thumbs up you can't see it.

I suspect his days are numbered. Eventually they all get banned, these political campaigners.....

Is that the same as 'all political careers end in failure'? But is getting a ban a failure for a troll, or a badge of honour?
Is giving someone an ironic thumbs up, a sign of arrogance, in a 'I'm not listening. You lose the argument as you replied to me' kind of way?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Is that the same as 'all political careers end in failure'? But is getting a ban a failure for a troll, or a badge of honour?
Is giving someone an ironic thumbs up, a sign of arrogance, in a 'I'm not listening. You lose the argument as you replied to me' kind of way?

I suspect that if you feel compelled to start threads on a football message board about the labour party then you would feel a bit miffed if your posting rights were removed at any time.

The thumbs up . . . I considered whether it means 'I don't care what you say'. But this is clearly untrue, or why bother reading the post? Weird.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Potty's campaign is going well, I see.

And to think I put him on ignore only recently. What was I thinking? :facepalm:

Potty and Icy have started more needless NSC threads in the last 8,25 months than you and I have had hot suppers combined, H, or to quote Starship, post-Jefferson:

Let 'em say we're crazy
What do they know?
Put your arms around me
Baby, don't ever let go
Let the world around us
Just fall apart
Baby, we can make it
If we're heart to heart

And we can build this dream together
Standing strong forever
Nothing's gonna stop us now
And if this world runs out of lovers
We'll still have each other
Nothing's gonna stop us
Nothing's gonna stop us

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

I've no idea but I've received one as well from him. :shrug:

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Now we can look forward to lots of discussion about this occurrence like it is some way comparable to handing out billions of PPE contracts to your mates like we saw the beer and curry being held up as in someone comparable to the multi floor nightclub Boris was running in Downing Street during the pandemic
You are correct of course, there is no comparison; but this is a deliberately mischievous thread intended to make a rather snarky political swipe in the same way that terminally unbalanced tories state that 'all politicians are the same'. It serves their 'master' well....

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
He's said sorry, that's good enough for me. If any leader makes an error, apologises then it's time to move on.

Your pathetic attempt at drawing equivalence between this non-issue and Johnson's lockdown parties is painfully reductive. Most* members of this forum are grown up enough to draw their own conclusions here and I'm afraid you're not coming across as half as clever as you think you are.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I think the best way to describe how this has gone for the OP is "well"

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Your pathetic attempt at drawing equivalence between this non-issue and Johnson's lockdown parties is painfully reductive. Most* members of this forum are grown up enough to draw their own conclusions here and I'm afraid you're not coming across as half as clever as you think you are.

Whether you are right or wrong I think it fair to say that most people on this forum draw their conclusions based on whichever colour rosette they get behind on every other issue.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here