Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Think I want Wales to win this one.

Come on you Taffy's!

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Aside from the ref, 2 very poor misses from James Hook that cost Wales today.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
That stupid sending-off decision by the Ref cost Wales dearly. I hope the French get stuffed in the final now (but knowing them they'll probably go & win the bloody thing).

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Edit: And as ATFC said, those tres poor kicks from Hook hardly helped the Welsh cause...

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
Get in there loved to see that would have hated to see Wales win.

Why the English all of a sudden decided they were welsh is beyond me, if it had been the other way round there is no way the welsh fans would want England to win.

Why the English all of a sudden decided they were welsh is beyond me, if it had been the other way round there is no way the welsh fans would want England to win.

I would.

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
Technically to the letter of the law it was a red card, but in really didnt look intentional, more momentum, why he didnt go to the touch judge i dunno.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Even if within the rules it wasn't a red card; it f***ing well should be. In no other walk of life could you pick someone up and drop them on their head without some sort of recrimination.

Yes I understand it's a hard game and a man's game, but he could have easily broken his neck for f***'s sake.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
In no other walk of life could you pick someone up and drop them on their head without some sort of recrimination.

What a peculiar statement. I am pretty sure that if you went up to someone and did most things that any sport consists of when you weren't playing said sport, you would get some sort of recrimination.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside

Well at least they played a brand of Rugby that was entertaining to watch - which is a damned sight more than you can say about the French & English teams in this competition.

Fair play to 'em I say.

D

Deleted member 18477

Well at least they played a brand of Rugby that was entertaining to watch - which is a damned sight more than you can say about the French & English teams in this competition.

Fair play to 'em I say.

and Arsenal play great football. gets them nowhere!

winnings winning! and wales lost regardless of how pretty their rugby is. Do they have a bright future? yes. but did they fail again? yes!!

fair play to the french, they defended territory like soldiers!

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
and Arsenal play great football. gets them nowhere!

winnings winning! and wales lost regardless of how pretty their rugby is. Do they have a bright future? yes. but did they fail again? yes!!

fair play to the french, they defended territory like soldiers!

I think it is unfair to compare Wales with Arsenal. They were in control until their captain got sent off, I think that is the reason they lost.

Buffalo Seagull

Jun 1, 2006
Geelong, Vic, Australia
Even if within the rules it wasn't a red card; it f***ing well should be. In no other walk of life could you pick someone up and drop them on their head without some sort of recrimination.

Yes I understand it's a hard game and a man's game, but he could have easily broken his neck for f***'s sake.

Agreed. Although George Gregan was doing the half time comments for Australian television, and he said that the red card was the correct decision under the current rules.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Bizarre that the majority of English fans were almost certainly rooting for Wales today when last Saturday every Welshman was cheering on the French. Ah well. What goes round comes round.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here