Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Russia invades Ukraine (24/02/2022)

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Obvs still speculation, but his sucking up has never seemed normal and MAGA has been notoriously pro Pro Russia, Anti Ukraine.... I read multiple people saying there was a tape of Trump with hookers in Moscow defecating and whilst that's also speculation, on the basis of probability. I reckon Putin does have compromat and Trump is an asset

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Obvs still speculation, but his sucking up has never seemed normal and MAGA has been notoriously pro Pro Russia, Anti Ukraine.... I read multiple people saying there was a tape of Trump with hookers in Moscow defecating and whilst that's also speculation, on the basis of probability. I reckon Putin does have compromat and Trump is an asset

If only Ukraine could get that krompromat.

If both sides have the same kompromat then it becomes useless as Trump would then need to keep both sides sweet.

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
If only Ukraine could get that krompromat.

If both sides have the same kompromat then it becomes useless as Trump would then need to keep both sides sweet.
That kompromat will have influenced many security, defence and foreign policy decisions during Trump's previous presidency, not to mention the presidential election itself. It is quite extraordinary how Putin succeeded with it. I guess years and decades of practice make perfect. Putin once said that the west was defenceless. At the time I wondered what he meant, given that he wasn't doing that well in the kinetic war.

But his disastrous invasion of Ukraine was a huge strategic mistake. Not just because it hasn't worked, but also because it has - finally - alerted the west to the hybrid war Putin has been waging for decades. The kompromat on Trump is only one element in a full spectrum of armoury Putin has amassed to wage it.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Obvs still speculation, but his sucking up has never seemed normal and MAGA has been notoriously pro Pro Russia, Anti Ukraine.... I read multiple people saying there was a tape of Trump with hookers in Moscow defecating and whilst that's also speculation, on the basis of probability. I reckon Putin does have compromat and Trump is an asset.
He couldn’t help himself could he.

Obviously these women were sent to entrap him and get the videos but the Russians are notorious for this. For decades, politicians, businessmen or just those the Russians want to have power over have been offered the most beautiful women in luxurious apartments only to find that they’ve been filmed by a dozen cameras and in Trumps case, his Boston Pancake moment is only a click away from being sent. I think that would even put some MAGA off voting for him if it came out.

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
It's another one of those "I think I read..." moments, Eric 😁.
I think I read a few weeks back that he'd criticised the state of the 'military operation ' and it's impact on business, the economy...or somesuch...🤔
Another one? I'm still ahead of you though.

But it's another sign of the paranoia at the top isn't it? How many people does Putin need to kill, before he thinks he's killed enough?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
And Russia and her predecessor are masters of the kompromat. And Trump is a horny old bastard. It does make a lot of sense.
Not to mention, I would imagine, incredibly indiscreet and unconcerned at the time by consequences

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
Somehow, ordinary Russians should be made aware of this.

Perhaps a message on Ukrainian missiles and drones?

'Leave Ukraine now or die'
'600,000 Russian casualties, now for the North Koreans'
Joe Blogs reporting that Ukraine says it droned a Russian training camp containing North Koreans...no independent proof as yet. I presume that local partisans may have passed info ?

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
Joe Blogs reporting that Ukraine says it droned a Russian training camp containing North Koreans...no independent proof as yet. I presume that local partisans may have passed info ?
I thought they were all in military camps in the far east - in Khabarovsk etc?

I guess not. If I find anything about it, I'll post it.

In the meantime........see my next post.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here