Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Russia invades Ukraine (24/02/2022)

fly high

Aug 25, 2011
in a house
Interesting, and reasonably strongly worded article from the European Centre of Policy Analysis (CEPA)

Time & time again Putin can do just as he likes while we expect Ukraine to fight with one hand tied behind their backs. Wake up NATO & the West, stop being such scary cats.

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
Yes, very interesting, and so is the article linked below that 'Mystery ships from Russia arrive in Moldova'.
Yes,Moldova is a worry. I can’t believe Russian ships would be allowed in to Moldova’s port given Moldova is pro west and any ship would have to pass through Ukrainian waters, but who knows. Transnistria provides another opportunity for Putin to stir up trouble beyond Russian borders. Kaliningrad also seems to be another territorial oddball, being detached from Russia. Presumably a legacy of WW2 settlement, it’s uncomfortably located between Poland and the Baltic states. Does Russia have historic claims to that territory or does Poland or Lithuania have a more legitimate claim?

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
Many reports that North Korea plans to send thousands of troops to help the Russians,and some are already there.
Info on latest Denys Davydov vidéo, via his trawling of telegram, Russian Z bloggers, and reports from South Korean intelligence:
1. Many on video in an East Russian training camp.
2. Bloggers expect them to be trained and 'integrated' with Russian ethnic minorities from that region.
3. Ukraine reports they hit a training camp in Donetsk last week, and those killed included a number of Nth Korean officers (no, I don't know how they know either).
The Nth Koreans were the advance officer group to understand battle plans and what to expect. If correct, they got an excellent training.

Anyway, it's great to know that Putin is seriously worried about his dwindling troop numbers and is now outsourcing the meat grinder.
As far as I am aware...these Nth Koreans can never have faced combat before. 👍👍

Insel affe

HellBilly
Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Many reports that North Korea plans to send thousands of troops to help the Russians,and some are already there.
Info on latest Denys Davydov vidéo, via his trawling of telegram, Russian Z bloggers, and reports from South Korean intelligence:
1. Many on video in an East Russian training camp.
2. Bloggers expect them to be trained and 'integrated' with Russian ethnic minorities from that region.
3. Ukraine reports they hit a training camp in Donetsk last week, and those killed included a number of Nth Korean officers (no, I don't know how they know either).
The Nth Koreans were the advance officer group to understand battle plans and what to expect. If correct, they got an excellent training.

Anyway, it's great to know that Putin is seriously worried about his dwindling troop numbers and is now outsourcing the meat grinder.
As far as I am aware...these Nth Koreans can never have faced combat before. 👍👍
Just wait until those North Koreans start defecting

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Elections in Moldova this weekend - amongst allegations of Russian interference including buying votes (do they have any money left to buy votes?)
Thousands of people suddenly doing round trips to Moscow apparently, and coming back with suitcases stuffed with cash :lol: they have a money sniffing dog at the airport. They’re just so brazen

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here