Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Potter- what’s he up to?

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Probably not worth going into the finer points of British defamation law with an intoxicated Swede at almost midnight Stockholm time…
A Swedish drug addict on the internet knowing the nuances of the laws of England and Wales - aren't we blessed.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
A Swedish drug addict on the internet knowing the nuances of the laws of England and Wales - aren't we blessed.
IMG_3919.jpeg

If you don’t do it, Sky will

The mods have been writing quite a lot in this thread so I assume they've both seen and accepted the posts from mr @NorthstandRacoon, hence I saw no need to report it.

This is not about me though, this is about someone saying someone "was like a weird paedo teacher" and whether than can cause legal problems or not in the bigger scheme of things.

However, you're a very intelligent man (the best and most intelligent, as you know) and I firmly believe you would never let your emotions cloud your judgement. So like I said; its all good, lets move on.
How do you know I'm a 'Mr'? How very sexist.

I was on the mailing list and early NSC when our club was dying and then recovering from emergency surgery when you were still sucking your mum’s tits.

You stormed in here when we hired a guy on the back of winning some promotions from leagues worse than Scotland and finishing a brave 10th in the Championship with Swansea.

And, apart from when you were banned for violent anti-semitism, you've been storming in ever since.
Swansman?!

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Probably not worth going into the finer points of British defamation law with an intoxicated Swede at almost midnight Stockholm time…

1728771104359.gif

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
When I log in, I usually go to the last page of a thread to see what the latest on that subject is.
I am then confronted with loads of bitching comments and have to back peddle on pages to find info.
Amazing how many times I have to do this.
They seem to degenerate and it is like reading one thread over and over again.
The drama !

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
When I log in, I usually go to the last page of a thread to see what the latest on that subject is.
I am then confronted with loads of bitching comments and have to back peddle on pages to find info.
Amazing how many times I have to do this.
They seem to degenerate and it is like reading one thread over and over again.
The drama !
We need little icons/flags to start automatically appearing next to threads.

One to indicate “This thread is no longer about its original topic”.

Another for “This thread is now the same-old political binfest”.

“This thread is now just two people having a petty argument with each other for five pages”.

“This thread is now fish puns.”

And so on.

Would help people decide whether or not to bother clicking on it.

Though in fairness, probably the only thread that would remain unflagged would be “Let’s count to 500,000”.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here