Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC launch ASDA Boycott

East Staffs Gull said:
Uncle Buck and Bwian have the right idea.

If a large number of Albion fans all agreed to visit the ASDA store at the same time, then all filled up trollies with perishables, before abandoning them simultaneously at the check-outs (no need to get in the queues), the chaos and business disruption caused would be enormous, particularly on say a Saturday morning. It might even be worth repeating.

To add to the impact, the fans could all wear their shirts. The staff could hardly stop the fans. "Excuse me sir/madam, would you please stop filling up your trolley because we think that you are going to abandon it".

:clap: :clap:

Dandyman

In London village.
Just emailed the scumbos. Lets see if I get a response...

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Turkey let me know if you need it lighter/darker/whatever

Attachments

• asda-back.gif
    asda-back.gif
    7.5 KB · Views: 273

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
just sorting out the guestbook, Turkey is in control :clap:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I think it's too complicated Turkey - needs to be simple.

How about - Albion Supporters Desert Asda, with each capital letter being made to stand out. I guess the ideal way would be to 'chop' the Asda logo up and use each of their A, S, D and A.

Not sure the watermark works either - and the club may not wish to be seen to be involved in any way.

Sussex on Leith

Sep 11, 2003
Leith
Just logged on to NSC for the first time today - there's some great work going on from everyone on this.

I'll get an email off to them too, and I'll not be going anywhere near the ASDAs up here, even if that does mean going to ScotMid (our version of the Co-op, "affectionately" known as MoscowMid due to its perennially empty shelves).

Ex Shelton Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Block G, Row F, Seat 175
If you want to get other fans involved, ask AFC Wimbledon fans. ASDA/Walmart are one of the prime movers behind the Milton keynes move. I'm sure some of them would be interested in joining up.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
A slightly less important heading
the first list item
the second list item
the third list item

Jul 7, 2003
Bolton
Ex Shelton Seagull said:
If you want to get other fans involved, ask AFC Wimbledon fans. ASDA/Walmart are one of the prime movers behind the Milton keynes move. I'm sure some of them would be interested in joining up.

I work with one of the people that set up AFC and will get them on the case now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here