Man.City vs Man.Utd

drew

Drew
NSC Patron
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Like this tweet on the subject

@EmanuAdebayorEmmanuel Adebayor
Good tactical move by Fergie starting Chris Foy instead of Howard Web today #mufc #mcfc

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I have now turned over to replay of last night's NFL. Every time I looked up man city were on the attack, cutting through man u with seeming ease, needing last ditch blocks and a great save, defenders arguing with each other. Then a man u goal. I didn't even realise man city were down to ten men until I caught up with this thread. Not bothering with the rest of the game now. Who's Harry Crumb? starts at 2 on 5* at 2pm...

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Townsend's spot on,wasn't even a booking.

The two footed challenge has been outlawed since 2005. There is no caveat based on being it being low, or that showing studs is unavoidable or whether the player won the ball cleanly. A two footed challenge is deemed 'excessive force' and because of that it is a red card offence. Someone is within their rights to disagree with the laws but to say the referee got it wrong is rather harsh by Townsend.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
any chance of the ITV cameras focusing on the pitch rather than the stands? a joke!!!

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
The two footed challenge has been outlawed since 2005. There is no caveat based on being it being low, or that showing studs is unavoidable or whether the player won the ball cleanly. A two footed challenge is deemed 'excessive force' and because of that it is a red card offence. Someone is within their rights to disagree with the laws but to say the referee got it wrong is rather harsh by Townsend.

He had the ball before the player got there though he didnt even tackle the player, and Nani didnt even appeal for the freekick and the ref was not going to give it until rooney went mad

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Arguing that he won the ball is ridiculous, terrible tackle! Straight red. Penalty now!

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Beauty of a goal from Welbeck. But right or wrong the red has ruined the game as a contest.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here