Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Joke du jour

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Yes, yes...but has anyone got any pre-1890 jokes they want to share on here?

Why can't Stevie Wonder see his mates ? Because he's married.

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
I've just found out that my brother has Alzheimers. Hope it does not run in the family cos my brothers got it as well.

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
I bumped ito a Dutchman today and I noticed his shoes had built-in sat nav. I thought to myself , ' f***ing clever clogs !'

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
My new party trick.........

I swallow 2 lengths of string and an hour later they come out of my arse tied together.....Seriously.

I shit you not.

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Paris Hilton is in prison, queuing up for breakfast. Two guards are slopping porridge into each bowl for the prisoners. "Let's have a laugh," says one. "I'm going to wank in the porridge." "Great idea," says the second. Both have a quick wank in the porridge before delivering it to Paris. Paris looks at the bowl and up at the guards and says, "Eeuggh!! I'm not eating this!" The guard asks: "Why not?" Paris replies, "It's got porridge in it."

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
A mate of mine decided to go to the suicide hospital in Switzerland to end his life.... On his first morning they dished up his breakfast..... Cheerios!

Guy Crouchback

Jun 20, 2012
This joke has hundreds of versions - here's one especially for NSC:

At school, little Stevie's class was discussing what people do for a living when the teacher
asked what the student's fathers did for a living. Mary responds: My dad is a dentist.
Billy responds: My dad drives a lorry. Stevie responds: My dad dances at a gay bar.
Somewhat concerned, the teacher stops Stevie at the end of the class to let him
know that if he has difficulty with what his dad does or needs to talk to someone
about it, she would be there for him. He replies: My dad doesn't really dance at
a gay bar. I was just a little embarrassed. He really plays football for Crystal Palace.

smalldino

Feb 25, 2009
Littlehampton
I was walking down the high street today and there were 2 blind blokes squaring up for a fight. I shouted "my money's on the one with the knife" I pissed myself laughing as they both turned and ran into a wall

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill
Jesus is on the cross with his disciples milling around. He spots St Peter and shouts out

"Peter, come forth and I will show you the way to enlightenment and everlasting fulfilment".

Sadly, he came fifth and won a toaster!

Last edited:

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
A paper bag goes to the doctor saying he's really ill. The doctor does some tests and says "You've got aids." The paper bag says "How can I have f***ing aids? I'm a paper bag!" The doctor says "Was your mum a carrier?"

Guy Crouchback

Jun 20, 2012
to-kto-gra-w-warszawie_.jpg

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
Two girls talking in the morning, about the party they'd been to the night before

One says, 'My mouth feels like the bottom of a birdcage...'

The other replies, 'I'm not surprised. You had a cockatoo in there last night...'

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I found it hard getting over my addiction to the hokey cokey....

........... But I turned myself around and that's what it's all about.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
What you do call an Indian with pink hair ?

Ghandi Floss....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here