Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Joke du jour

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
My mate set me up on a blind date. He said, "She's a lovely girl, but there's something you should know... She's expecting a baby." I felt like a right idiot waiting in the pub wearing nothing but a nappy!

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
images

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Paddy was missing his wife for 3 days. Police phone him and say,"We have found a part of a woman,we think it may be your wife,would you please come down to the coroners office and try to identify the remains. Paddy finishes his Guinness and goes to the office. "I'm afraid we only have her head but maybe you could recognize her!" Paddy goes through to the morgue and the coroner takes off the sheet and holds up just a womans head..."Is this her ,"said the coroner. Paddy looks and exclaims" Bejeezus No,She was'nt that tall!!....ok,I'll get my coat.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Well I had a chucklette, Muzzy.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
I've just got an A Level in Cheerleading. Piece of piss as I only had one class and straight away they just gave me an A! :)

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
My wife wanted me to buy her a Siamese cat. My mate told me that they are really expensive. So I bought two normal cats and glued their heads together.

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
I really don't understand why everyone is so excited by the Olympic Torch Relay through Sussex. If I wanted to see a flame that captured the hearts of all Brighton fans I'd set fire to Selhurst Park.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I really don't understand why everyone is so excited by the Olympic Torch Relay through Sussex. If I wanted to see a flame that captured the hearts of all Brighton fans I'd set fire to Selhurst Park.

You should have just left it at one joke.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
A blonde, wanting to earn some extra money decided to hire herself out as a handywoman and started canvassing the neighbourhoods.

She went to the front door of the first house and asked the owner if he had any odd jobs for her to do.
"Well, I guess I could use somebody to paint my porch," he said. "How much will you charge me?"
The blonde quickly responded, "How about £50?"
The man agreed and told her that the paint and everything she would need was in the garage.

The man's wife, hearing the conversation, said to her husband, "Does she realize that our porch goes all the way around the house?"
He responded, "That's a bit cynical, isn't it?"
The wife replied, "You're right. I guess I'm starting to believe all those dumb blonde jokes ."

A short time later, the blonde handywoman came to the door to collect her money. "You finished already?" the husband asked.
"Yes," the blonde replied, "and I had paint leftover, so I gave it two coats - no extra charge."
Impressed, the man reached into his pocket for the £50 and handed it to her……….

"….and by the way," the blonde added ... "it's not a Porch -- it's an Audi."

rool

Jul 10, 2003
A woman walks into a bar and asks for a Double Entendre, so the barman gives her one

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
2 fish in a tank.........etc etc

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here