Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Indisputable Evidence That the Boston Marathon Bombing Was Staged.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
The OP must be related to Mustfa K...real conspiracy anti western diatribe...(look at me...I think it was not true)...based on crap...tell me why would the government kill their own...for propaganda purposes? Unfortunately people like you are what the anti western people pray for....

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Did you get the TV live news feed that showed him on the floor in situ where he fell, they unknowingly showed it here (in the US) and blue screened it within seconds. He, the floor and the people around him were covered in blood...they even showed the picture you first posted live...which was also blue screened after the cowboy hat wearer took his hand away from the victims artery.

They also showed, then censored the image of the girl who died...actually dying...her face, her body position everything...the camera ran up, focused and then cut...nothing has been shown like that since.

Seriously mate, unless you were there on scene and saw what you claim is for real or not real, then you point is as invalid as mine, who, whilst watching the event live, I was not there either, so it is my word against yours.

Except, I do not keep regurgitating MSM views and images (which you hold with such disdain) as you do, I have questions, genuine questions which I will never know the answer to.

To answer the question of blood on the floor, the live TV scenes show the helpers were pushing and running with the wheelchairs as fast as they could, the result being you have a picture capturing the moment in a nano second. What do you expect to see, really what?

Last edited:

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
The photo has no blood on the floor. It's pretty simple.

Can't get the picture to work but is it, by any chance, the one that an American newspaper ran in which they photoshopped out all the blood because they felt it was too graphic? In the process whipping up a storm of criticism from people who actually believe in the truth, rather than a doctored version of it (like half-arsed conspiracy theories, for example).

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
So he's not just a domestic conspiracy theorist then? He a complete and utter "whole world is against me" nutter.

Why isn't he banned for life? Palace trolls are one thing, this is another level.

Why should he be banned? Questioning what he is fed by the media, right or wrong, is a democratic right. Government and media do reguarly lie afterall. At worst posting it here makes people think.

I have just seen he has actually been banned. What a unbelievably ridiculous decision by an utter moron of a mod.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Why should he be banned? Questioning what he is fed by the media, right or wrong, is a democratic right. Government and media do reguarly lie afterall. At worst posting it here makes people think.

I have just seen he has actually been banned. What a unbelievably ridiculous decision by an utter moron of a mod.

He wasn't banned.

A single warning was issued.

It just so happens he's had so many prior warnings that it was the one that tipped him over the edge on the automated system in place to handle warnings. As such an automated and temporary posting restriction was imposed. He's not been banned by anyone.

Post that apology when you get the chance.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Why should he be banned? Questioning what he is fed by the media, right or wrong, is a democratic right.

but NSC isnt a democracy. he's not questioning whats "fed by the media", he's questioning reality and only subscribing to views which are at odds with "official" or "mainstream" sources.

Ex-Staffs Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Adelaide, SA
'The Truth' you are a bell end. Are you saying thay the child that died didnt? Are you saying the US govt planted the bomb? Then tgey randomly shot two chechnians?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
He wasn't banned.

It just so happens he's had so many prior warnings that it was the one that tipped him over the edge on the automated system in place to handle warnings. As such an automated and temporary posting restriction was imposed. He's not been banned by anyone.

The mind boggles as to what he is going to make of it! You could well be part of the illuminati by the time all this is over?

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
I do wonder why when conspiracy wing nuts believes one story, they tend to believe them all.

Is it because, just possibly, that they are idiots?

Yes, most are idiots. But yes, you're right about their belief in all. I honestly think it is down to them wanting to believe an alternative idea, because it isn't mainstream. Like middle class kids becoming Marxists, the idea of an alternative school of thought overwhelms people.

Often conspiracy theorists immediately seek to find inconsistencies, in which they may find only because they themselves can see the so called inconsistency. I.E: OP's link looks at a frame by frame arguing you can see agents pouring fake blood and prosthetic limbs on the ground. You cannot clearly see anything, other than that they're surrounding the guy with no limbs. It's desperation that leads them to find 'evidence'.

Another bit is the stretcher argument. Which I find completely illogical, seeing as it is a marathon. Wheelchairs are convenient a a runner may sprain an ankle. The worst injury they could possibly get is a broken ankle, which a wheelchair is sufficient enough to be used.

Now in regards to the "no blood" pourin from the dude's legs? There won't be much yet, the smaller capillaries wouldn't be burnt closed, they wouldn't burst that quickly, blood pressure would be so low at that point there would not be enough pressure to force the blood through the burnt tissue. In regards to the main artery, the cowboy hat dude is seen clearly pinching it. You can't tell whether it's bleeding on to his arm, but the blood pressure again would mean it won't be squirting out like a water pistol.

Why would the government use a black flag operation? For what? Invading Dagestan? Russians wouldn't allow it.

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
The photo has no blood on the floor. It's pretty simple.

I'm not sure why I am bothering to reply to your deluded and quite frankly somewhat offensive nonsense but I will anyway.

I have served in a number of war zones and have the unfortunate experience of having had extensive first hand experience in dealing with horrific body trauma injuries caused by grenades, mortars, bombs, IEDs, shells you name it. I have attended a number of casualties minutes after they have had limbs blown off and I can tell you that despite some often fatal and devastating injuries they don't always bleed a lot, the reasons are generally to do with the specific circumstances of how the limb was severed but quite often the limbs are almost ripped off rather than blown off and the intense heat produced will effectively cauterize the exposed flesh and blood vessels meaning the wound is unable to bleed. The ripping off of the limb causes the flesh to act like elastic and it also contracts further reducing blood loss in some cases. Each incident is different and I have never dealt with one the same, I have seen some people with what appear to be fairly minor wounds bleed out and die in front of me and others almost blown apart with the lower half of their body missing or reduced to mush survive against all the odds. Almost all of those I have witnessed die were doing their duty and protecting all of us including idiots like you - think about that the next time you open your poisonous polluted trap!

To base your opinion largely on a picture which you think cannot be scientifically possible is narrow minded, stupid and shows you to be the fool you clearly demonstrate in the majority of your mentally ill posts. I'd hazard a guess that you are not a doctor, a nurse, a medic or indeed have any formal medical experience or training, you are commenting from a standpoint of complete and total ignorance. The poor man in that picture has clearly already lost a severe amount of blood, you can tell that from his skin colour and pallor, the guy helping him is I believe stopping further blood loss by gripping his exposed femoral artery in his hand.

Go to a doctor, seek some medical help of your own, get some medication but most importantly bugger off from here with your warped world view and ridiculous conspiracy theories.

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
There are often good reasons to discount conspiracy theories , but the statement that " Of course the establishment would never do that" is not one of them. After all, in our time we have seen :
The Vietnam War started on a lying pretext that Americans had been attacked
Elaborate lies that the Iraq Army had turned babies out of life-saving incubators in Kuwait
A web of deceit that Iraq had WMD
and closer to home, after many years of blaming Liverpool fans for Hillsborough - admission that The Police had lied and the inquests were faulty....

After that last one - I am open to the possibility of anything and am not going to deride anybody......

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
There are often good reasons to discount conspiracy theories , but the statement that " Of course the establishment would never do that" is not one of them. After all, in our time we have seen :
The Vietnam War started on a lying pretext that Americans had been attacked
Elaborate lies that the Iraq Army had turned babies out of life-saving incubators in Kuwait
A web of deceit that Iraq had WMD
and closer to home, after many years of blaming Liverpool fans for Hillsborough - admission that The Police had lied and the inquests were faulty....

After that last one - I am open to the possibility of anything and am not going to deride anybody......

This is the biggest irritation of conspiracy theorists.........they make me side with governments!

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
He wasn't banned.

All I saw was that he is banned so apologies but still think he warning is unwarranted.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I'm not going to read this thread as I know the form: 'The Truth' will have swallowed whole and unquestioned the 'evidence' that the bombing was staged whilst accusing anybody who thinks otherwise of being a gullible idiot. When the logical flaw in this position is pointed out to him he will obfuscate and avoid answering questions. In his defence he is very good at it.

Ok, the truth about Boston has got out, but those of us who REALLY understand know that Boston was just a clever sideshow to deflect attention away from the real atrocity in Texas where a fertiliser factory apparently just 'exploded'. (And job done in that respect as the Boston story is still being discussed). Fertiliser is an inert substance that is put on the ground to make plants grow, it can't just randomly 'explode', and certainly not with the force that was witnessed. (Give me time and I'll find loads on the deep internet to back this up). This all took place very near the town of Waco where the Branch Davidians lead by David Koresh fought a pitched battle with US authorities in 1993. Tragic co-incidence? Don't be so gullible ...

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
[MENTION=177]Brovion[/MENTION], it may not take you very long to find evidence that the fertiliser explosion was engineered. it doesnt add up you see, there are too many unanswered questions, and the fact it was owned by a company that has links to Monsanto proves there must be something else behind this simple "industrial accident". its intended to setup the background for a ban on fertiliser, Monsanto will benefit by selling high yield seed that dont need fertiliser, and will remove the existential threat of people using the matierial for IEDs in the forthcoming uprising in the US. do your own research, if you cant see this you're just sheep. (sorry, havent time for a youtube link, have to get back to digging my bunker)

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I'm not going to read this thread as I know the form: 'The Truth' will have swallowed whole and unquestioned the 'evidence' that the bombing was staged whilst accusing anybody who thinks otherwise of being a gullible idiot. When the logical flaw in this position is pointed out to him he will obfuscate and avoid answering questions. In his defence he is very good at it.

Ok, the truth about Boston has got out, but those of us who REALLY understand know that Boston was just a clever sideshow to deflect attention away from the real atrocity in Texas where a fertiliser factory apparently just 'exploded'. (And job done in that respect as the Boston story is still being discussed). Fertiliser is an inert substance that is put on the ground to make plants grow, it can't just randomly 'explode', and certainly not with the force that was witnessed. (Give me time and I'll find loads on the deep internet to back this up). This all took place very near the town of Waco where the Branch Davidians lead by David Koresh fought a pitched battle with US authorities in 1993. Tragic co-incidence? Don't be so gullible ...

[MENTION=177]Brovion[/MENTION], it may not take you very long to find evidence that the fertiliser explosion was engineered. it doesnt add up you see, there are too many unanswered questions, and the fact it was owned by a company that has links to Monsanto proves there must be something else behind this simple "industrial accident". its intended to setup the background for a ban on fertiliser, Monsanto will benefit by selling high yield seed that dont need fertiliser, and will remove the existential threat of people using the matierial for IEDs in the forthcoming uprising in the US. do your own research, if you cant see this you're just sheep. (sorry, havent time for a youtube link, have to get back to digging my bunker)

You two are idiots. There was no explosion at the fertiliser plant. In fact, there's no fertiliser plant. It's just an actor pretending to be a building on fire. The government set it up as a secondary diversion. See, a lot of people would see the Boston thing and think "that's a distraction for something" so would look elsewhere, and the government decided to fake a fertiliser plant explosion.

This is all done so that they can swap blancmange for tapioca on wednesdays in the senate canteen without the general public being able to stop them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here