Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Indisputable Evidence That the Boston Marathon Bombing Was Staged.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
tin_foil_hat.jpg

Is that the bomber? Or [MENTION=12292]The Truth[/MENTION]?!

For what its worth, you can't be serious. Overall.

That picture is, well, questionable. I think I'd be in more pain, personally. Probably leak some blood too.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Do you believe this picture is scientifically possible?

ok i will ask,though i wont post the picture again.
its a very very very simple question for you.

why do you believe the picture of Jeff Bauman (who sadly lost two legs) is scientifically impossible?

can you answer this very simple question?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Indisputable Evidence That the Boston Marathon Bombing Was Staged.
Do you genuinely believe this? It would be really ****ed up and serious if the US government created a fake bombing to terrorise its citizens, so if you believe that's what's happened it must be completely doing your head in that none of us believe you. You must be going completely mad inside, I know I would be.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

Well, Oh well. In the words of Bob Dylan 'The times they are a changin'.
So this is all you can resort to now? You Clearly can't disprove the bullshit you're forced to believe. Funny because this time last year you may of been able to disprove me, but now it's getting so obvious all you now do is heckle like some fool who supports the majority blindly.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
ok i will ask,though i wont post the picture again.
its a very very very simple question for you.

why do you believe the picture of Jeff Bauman (who sadly lost two legs) is scientifically impossible?

can you answer this very simple question?

Yes, I already have in my first post. Can you read it, it's very simple too.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
So this is all you can resort to now? You Clearly can't disprove the bullshit you're forced to believe. Funny because this time last year you may of been able to disprove me, but now it's getting so obvious all you now do is heckle like some fool who supports the majority blindly.

The so called "Truth" is not actually truth, "why is he not on a stretcher" - well because it's a ****ing marathon. Why on Earth would they have stretchers rather than wheelchairs when most of the expected injuries are going to be ankle sprains? Flawed logic.

Have you honestly read the article? "Here's the agent pouring fake blood" - look at the picture, you CANNOT see anything that's being narrated.

People of your kind need to be seriously locked away and forgotten about, reading some of the shit on that website is funny.

Are the Nephillim and Annunaki coming next?

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick

I really do hope you can redeem yourself.

If not...let the forces that be take their course.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I find it amusing that the overwhelming majority of people who post conspiracy theories haven't actually done any research. There are a handful of people who come up with the theories, often flawed, but they put the effort in to developing these "theories".

But there are people who once they have read one of these theories accepts it, and any "evidence" that is presented to support it (no matter how fraudulent it is, no matter how much something has been twisted or misrepresented (the flags aren't even singed! - yeah, neither were the upper bodies of the people who lost legs, kind suggests the force of the explosion was not particularly high off the ground more than suggesting the entire thing was staged)) without question. They parrot it.

Then they go around accusing anyone who doesn't blindly agree with them as being gullible, falling for the mainstream media's supposed news.

They put as little effort or thought into filtering and fact checking the theories they spew, as they are accusing those that dismiss them of putting into main stream news. It's laughable really.

They demand evidence to either disprove their theory or to support the MSM's version. In both cases they dismiss any evidence as fake, or part of the cover up. If there is something (as yet) unanswered, it is leapt upon and held up as a sign that it is impossible for the official story to be true.Yet gaps in their own logic/theories are acceptable, part of the process.

It's why it is pointless arguing with conspiracy theorists, and that pointlessness is why people prefer to just call them loons, and tell them to get lost. Much easier than putting the effort into an argument that will just be ignored.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Do you genuinely believe this? It would be really ****ed up and serious if the US government created a fake bombing to terrorise its citizens, so if you believe that's what's happened it must be completely doing your head in that none of us believe you. You must be going completely mad inside, I know I would be.

Yes I believe this, Yes i agree it's f**ked up. No, it's not doing my head-in that none of you believe me, believe it or not, that's down to you. Why should it bother me? Are we not allowed to have different perspectives anymore?

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Do you seriously think 2 school kids could pull that off?

Yes.

One person managed to bomb the Grand. One person did the Oklahoma bombing. One person did the Atlanta bombings during the Olympics. Its pretty expectable that two might be able to do an actually pretty incompetently executed bombing.

These were poorly made nail bombs, nothing more. Compare to the Soho bombing which was also done by one person.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
I find it amusing that the overwhelming majority of people who post conspiracy theories haven't actually done any research. There are a handful of people who come up with the theories, often flawed, but they put the effort in to developing these "theories".

But there are people who once they have read one of these theories accepts it, and any "evidence" that is presented to support it (no matter how fraudulent it is, no matter how much something has been twisted or misrepresented (the flags aren't even singed! - yeah, neither were the upper bodies of the people who lost legs, kind suggests the force of the explosion was not particularly high off the ground more than suggesting the entire thing was staged)) without question. They parrot it.

Then they go around accusing anyone who doesn't blindly agree with them as being gullible, falling for the mainstream media's supposed news.

They put as little effort or thought into filtering and fact checking the theories they spew, as they are accusing those that dismiss them of putting into main stream news. It's laughable really.

They demand evidence to either disprove their theory or to support the MSM's version. In both cases they dismiss any evidence as fake, or part of the cover up. If there is something (as yet) unanswered, it is leapt upon and held up as a sign that it is impossible for the official story to be true.Yet gaps in their own logic/theories are acceptable, part of the process.

It's why it is pointless arguing with conspiracy theorists, and that pointlessness is why people prefer to just call them loons, and tell them to get lost. Much easier than putting the effort into an argument that will just be ignored.

The biggest contradiction of a post if you'll ever find one. The User hasn't even read my info i've posted up! (otherwise he would of quoted it)

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Yes, I already have in my first post. Can you read it, it's very simple too.

my mistake
i forgot you read shit on the internet and think its true if it can be manipulated to fit into your world view.my mistake to realise you are also an expert on these sort of injuries

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Yes.

One person managed to bomb the Grand. One person did the Oklahoma bombing. One person did the Atlanta bombings during the Olympics. Its pretty expectable that two might be able to do an actually pretty incompetently executed bombing.

Yeah, according to the BBC. Still trusting them?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
my mistake
i forgot you read shit on the internet and think its true if it can be manipulated to fit into your world view.my mistake to realise you are also an expert on these sort of injuries

Did you even read it or are you just hoping to somehow wind me up?

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Yeah, according to the BBC. Still trusting them?

Sorry, what?

If you're going to go and claim that people actually admitted things which they ended up being executed for due to some grand conspiracy, you're too far gone to reason with. Enjoy your tinfoil hat.

Some people really need to have their right to access the internet withheld.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Yes I believe this, Yes i agree it's f**ked up. No, it's not doing my head-in that none of you believe me, believe it or not, that's down to you. Why should it bother me? Are we not allowed to have different perspectives anymore?
But it's not a different perspective is it. You know that this thing was staged - it's not your perspective, you have indisputable proof.

Putting myself in your position, if I knew that's how our governments were I'd be so angry, and I'd be looking round at everyone saying 'we've got to stop this - guys? You can all see this right, you realise what's happening?' To see that all my friends are completely brain dead and unable to see the obvious, and see them all laugh at me like I was idiot, oblivious to what's happening to them, would do my head in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here