Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Indisputable Evidence That the Boston Marathon Bombing Was Staged.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
[MENTION=12292]The Truth[/MENTION] I have a serious question for you.
What attacks on westerners do you believe we're genuine acts of terror / terrorism by groups that were not in cahoots with the American or western governments. I'm not taking the piss but in your opinion has there ever been a terror attack on westerners by a disgruntled group of militants ?

I'll be surprised if he answers that, because it seems to be a reasonable question.

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
I'll be surprised if he answers that, because it seems to be a reasonable question.

Yeah had few long debates with this fella & he does like to brush aside questions that might make him admit some disasters weren't pre planned

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
[MENTION=12292]The Truth[/MENTION] I have a serious question for you.
What attacks on westerners do you believe we're genuine acts of terror / terrorism by groups that were not in cahoots with the American or western governments. I'm not taking the piss but in your opinion has there ever been a terror attack on westerners by a disgruntled group of militants ?

Thanks for a genuine question. Yes, I do believe there has been attacks on western culture which have been carried out by disgruntled groups of militants. The question I ponder is, where do these groups of militants receive their weaponry from? Who trains them? What creates their hate? Who funds them?
I understand that in todays society we have manipulated main stream corporate media. It's easy to find yourself believing what you're told when every news stations says the same thing. It's human nature to believe in the masses (inc TV stations) .
If every TV station tells you 'The East is fighting the West!' you most probably will believe it.
So the best way for me to answer your question, would be to say . . . I believe we as a society are being manipulated today on a global scale, under the guise of terror groups/acts and many others. To put fear into our lives so we conform to their corporate one world government. We as a human race are not as evil as the TV portrays.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
I find it amusing that the overwhelming majority of people who post conspiracy theories haven't actually done any research. There are a handful of people who come up with the theories, often flawed, but they put the effort in to developing these "theories".

But there are people who once they have read one of these theories accepts it, and any "evidence" that is presented to support it (no matter how fraudulent it is, no matter how much something has been twisted or misrepresented (the flags aren't even singed! - yeah, neither were the upper bodies of the people who lost legs, kind suggests the force of the explosion was not particularly high off the ground more than suggesting the entire thing was staged)) without question. They parrot it.

Then they go around accusing anyone who doesn't blindly agree with them as being gullible, falling for the mainstream media's supposed news.

They put as little effort or thought into filtering and fact checking the theories they spew, as they are accusing those that dismiss them of putting into main stream news. It's laughable really.

They demand evidence to either disprove their theory or to support the MSM's version. In both cases they dismiss any evidence as fake, or part of the cover up. If there is something (as yet) unanswered, it is leapt upon and held up as a sign that it is impossible for the official story to be true.Yet gaps in their own logic/theories are acceptable, part of the process.

It's why it is pointless arguing with conspiracy theorists, and that pointlessness is why people prefer to just call them loons, and tell them to get lost. Much easier than putting the effort into an argument that will just be ignored.

I have to be honest with you. Your post has taught me about Apathy. Cheers x

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
The question I ponder is, where do these groups of militants receive their weaponry from? Who trains them? What creates their hate? Who funds them?

If you're asking those questions then your level of global awareness puts you in the lower percentile of human intelligence and explains completely why you gravitate to conspiracy theories.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Thanks for a genuine question. Yes, I do believe there has been attacks on western culture which have been carried out by disgruntled groups of militants. The question I ponder is, where do these groups of militants receive their weaponry from? Who trains them? What creates their hate? Who funds them?
I understand that in todays society we have manipulated main stream corporate media. It's easy to find yourself believing what you're told when every news stations says the same thing. It's human nature to believe in the masses (inc TV stations) .
If every TV station tells you 'The East is fighting the West!' you most probably will believe it.
So the best way for me to answer your question, would be to say . . . I believe we as a society are being manipulated today on a global scale, under the guise of terror groups/acts and many others. To put fear into our lives so we conform to their corporate one world government. We as a human race are not as evil as the TV portrays.

thats just dandy for you!

but why do you stand by this in your original post

"If you loose both your legs from explosive trauma half your blood is gone in one minute via the femoral arteries, you’re dead after two."

you obviously believe this as you are using it as an argument to back up the fact the photo is scientifically false and therefore fake

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
thats just dandy for you!

"If you loose both your legs from explosive trauma half your blood is gone in one minute via the femoral arteries, you’re dead after two."

you obviously believe this as you are using it as an argument to back up the fact the photo is scientifically false and therefore fake

The photo has no blood on the floor. It's pretty simple.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
If you're asking those questions then your level of global awareness puts you in the lower percentile of human intelligence and explains completely why you gravitate to conspiracy theories.

Really? So can you answer my queries?
I dare any of you to answer the questions. After all, it's you lot who seem to know it all.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

thats not what i asked but i am sure you know that,still its a bit early for even you to start to avoid questions.....here is a reminder of what i actually asked you

So.CalGull

Sep 28, 2010
Orange County. California.

Did you get the TV live news feed that showed him on the floor in situ where he fell, they unknowingly showed it here (in the US) and blue screened it within seconds. He, the floor and the people around him were covered in blood...they even showed the picture you first posted live...which was also blue screened after the cowboy hat wearer took his hand away from the victims artery.

They also showed, then censored the image of the girl who died...actually dying...her face, her body position everything...the camera ran up, focused and then cut...nothing has been shown like that since.

Seriously mate, unless you were there on scene and saw what you claim is for real or not real, then you point is as invalid as mine, who, whilst watching the event live, I was not there either, so it is my word against yours.

Except, I do not keep regurgitating MSM views and images (which you hold with such disdain) as you do, I have questions, genuine questions which I will never know the answer to.

To answer the question of blood on the floor, the live TV scenes show the helpers were pushing and running with the wheelchairs as fast as they could, the result being you have a picture capturing the moment in a nano second. What do you expect to see, really what?

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
remember people, don't just repeat what the mainstream media tells you...

...cutting and pasting the title of an article from a conspiracy theory website which quotes other conspiracy websites as sources and using it as a title for your thread, however, that's fine and equates to rigorous scientific investigation.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
I dare any of you to answer the questions. After all, it's you lot who seem to know it all.

Arms running is a massive industry. If you've got the capital you can make contact with a lower level gun supplier and end up being supplied by higher level suppliers if you have the capital.
Are you that naive to not understand using the black market isn't that difficult?

Who trains them? Anyone can train anyone if you have people gullible enough to follow someone. You only need one person with half a clue to create dangerous people.
Are you that naive to think you need the worlds best military training to be considered a threat or carry out acts of public violence? Look at he IRA for poof of that. Plenty of average people did a lot of damage under their guise.

Who creates their hate?
Creating hate is not that hard to do. Look to the violence of football fans, their tribalism mentality and how that has lead to horrible violence over the years. And that's just over a football game.

Who funds them?
Probably one of the easiest things to make happen.There's always plenty of people with money who share your cause but don't want to get their own hands dirty.
It wouldn't take much financially to fund something similar to what happened in Boston.
Once again, look at the IRA. They could have received funds from a used car salesman from New York or a Concrete business owner in Sydney such is the process of support funding.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

So answer the question that was put to you by another poster and stop skirting around his question. Which attacks on westerners you believe are GENUINE? Give us a few examples.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
The question I ponder is, where do these groups of militants receive their weaponry from? Who trains them? What creates their hate? Who funds them?

ill give it a go

where do these groups of militants receive their weaponry from?

USA,Brits,Russia,China,France,Iran, and plenty more i am sure

Who trains them?

need to be more specific i am afraid,certain militants are trained or have been trained in the past by different governments,it really isnt a secret even though its morally questionable who got into bed with who and when and what for

What creates their hate?

stupid outdated ideology and religions

Who funds them?

same as above......USA,Brits,Russia,China,France,Iran and plenty more i am sure

i am surprised you didnt know this stuff

anyway,how is this true as you claim

you still havnt got back to me on this

Last edited:

So.CalGull

Sep 28, 2010
Orange County. California.
you still havnt got back to me on this

Because, it is nearly impossible to type into a search engine the effects of explosive trauma on a limb and get an answer from Main Stream Media in the time you have allowed. Please take into consideration that a shiny object has caught our colleagues attention and right now he has found another Main Stream Internet site that is feeding him some information that he previously did not know. The same MSM site that is allowed to operate under the freedom of speech laws which our friend is so up in arms against.

Please be patient and wait for a redirection. Seriously, my 5 year old is able to put forward more logical points of view.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
So answer the question that was put to you by another poster and stop skirting around his question. Which attacks on westerners you believe are GENUINE? Give us a few examples.

And you tell me which Newspaper or News channel is GENUINE? Then you'll know why your question is ridiculous in relation to the point of my thread.
If it turned out 1 of these politically beneficial attacks was uncovered as a hoax, then i'd have to question every single previous attack we've been informed of. Why trust lies?
Untill I can be proven otherwise, my angle is as good as yours.
Ever wondered how so many Germans got blagged into such bullshit in ww2? Ever wondered what it must of been like for the German people who actually knew what was going on? Ever wondered if anyone believed them?

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here