Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Indisputable Evidence That the Boston Marathon Bombing Was Staged.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
You are only embarrassing yourself.

I don't feel that embarrassed when using the internet to be honest with you. You've only got to see how many times some people post on here to know what's embarrassing.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Yes I believe this, Yes i agree it's f**ked up. No, it's not doing my head-in that none of you believe me, believe it or not, that's down to you. Why should it bother me? Are we not allowed to have different perspectives anymore?
i think the concerns are you perspectives warrant some sort inclusion into an institution or at the very least medication.
its only fair people are concerned when types like you are permitted into society without supervision.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
The biggest contradiction of a post if you'll ever find one. The User hasn't even read my info i've posted up! (otherwise he would of quoted it)

No he wouldn't, since his point is a general one. The user did look at the link. A collection of other people's theories grouped together and just posted with a "look, see?" post. Which is in keeping with what the user said about conspiracy theorists taking other people's work and accepting it with the same lack of filtering and research that conspiracy theorists accuse non-believers of having with main stream media's reports.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
But it's not a different perspective is it. You know that this thing was staged - it's not your perspective, you have indisputable proof.

And did you read it?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I find it amusing that the overwhelming majority of people who post conspiracy theories haven't actually done any research. There are a handful of people who come up with the theories, often flawed, but they put the effort in to developing these "theories".

But there are people who once they have read one of these theories accepts it, and any "evidence" that is presented to support it (no matter how fraudulent it is, no matter how much something has been twisted or misrepresented (the flags aren't even singed! - yeah, neither were the upper bodies of the people who lost legs, kind suggests the force of the explosion was not particularly high off the ground more than suggesting the entire thing was staged)) without question. They parrot it.

Then they go around accusing anyone who doesn't blindly agree with them as being gullible, falling for the mainstream media's supposed news.

They put as little effort or thought into filtering and fact checking the theories they spew, as they are accusing those that dismiss them of putting into main stream news. It's laughable really.

They demand evidence to either disprove their theory or to support the MSM's version. In both cases they dismiss any evidence as fake, or part of the cover up. If there is something (as yet) unanswered, it is leapt upon and held up as a sign that it is impossible for the official story to be true.Yet gaps in their own logic/theories are acceptable, part of the process.

It's why it is pointless arguing with conspiracy theorists, and that pointlessness is why people prefer to just call them loons, and tell them to get lost. Much easier than putting the effort into an argument that will just be ignored.
Good post.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
And did you read it?
I did, and I did not see the indisputable proof that you saw, but that's not my point. You know in your heart that the whole thing is a setup, and we're all too stupid to see it (for clarity, I'm not being patronising here, I'm simply stating how this must all look from your point of view), and I would imagine that's very difficult to deal with.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Did you even read it or are you just hoping to somehow wind me up?

yes i did read it but to be honest i got very bored after the first few lines with "facts" like this one

"If you loose both your legs from explosive trauma half your blood is gone in one minute via the femoral arteries, you’re dead after two."

that is complete bollocks but if you are willing to stand by this scientific fact then you are your own worst enemy

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Indisputable evidence that can only be met with swear words and insults. Seems like the evidence wins.

Idiots.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
I do wonder why when conspiracy wing nuts believes one story, they tend to believe them all.

Is it because, just possibly, that they are idiots?

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
[MENTION=12292]The Truth[/MENTION] I have a serious question for you.
What attacks on westerners do you believe were genuine acts of terror / terrorism by groups that were not in cahoots with the American or western governments. I'm not taking the piss but in your opinion has there ever been a terror attack on westerners by a disgruntled group of militants ?

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here