Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Have you ever managed to sell your ticket via Ticket Exchange?

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I can't go to the Wolves game on Saturday due to a family wedding and so have dutifully listed my WSU season ticket on Ticket Exchange. As a single ticket I am 100% certain that it won't sell, and thinking back over the last few seasons every time (5 or 6) I've listed it it's never sold. Before anyone says it, yes I have Friends and Family members but none are takers. It's stupid that I can't pass the ticket on to people I know who are members but not Friends and Family, and I'm sure this will explain the 10% empty seats (yet again) on Saturday.
Yes

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I can't go to the Wolves game on Saturday due to a family wedding and so have dutifully listed my WSU season ticket on Ticket Exchange. As a single ticket I am 100% certain that it won't sell, and thinking back over the last few seasons every time (5 or 6) I've listed it it's never sold. Before anyone says it, yes I have Friends and Family members but none are takers. It's stupid that I can't pass the ticket on to people I know who are members but not Friends and Family, and I'm sure this will explain the 10% empty seats (yet again) on Saturday.
My single ticket sold - as is usually the case - within 24 hours :shrug:

Black Rod

Jan 19, 2013
My ticket has been up three times this season and not sold once. None of my friends/family/colleagues want to pay to become MyAlbion+ members and so transferring to them is not an option either.

Wonder if the club will ever rethink the system or just dig in and pretend 10% of the stadium isn't empty

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
we have three tickets and now you can`t let someone go in your place at short notice will have seat empty quite often. When Amex first opened I had three tickets in my name and could take whoever I wanted.

Seagull's Return

Nov 7, 2003
Brighton
We list a pair of NS tickets quite often and they have almost always sold - as others have said, two together and listed early makes a difference, I think.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
I listed mine for Ipswich and Spurs because of commitment elsewhere.... both sold.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here