Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Have you ever managed to sell your ticket via Ticket Exchange?

Shaktarman

Sep 19, 2022
Nope. That is the last home league game I have missed.

Got upgraded from the shit list to the all day guest list at a wedding that day at short notice and couldn’t find a taker in the smart card days.
I didn’t think the exchange was open in 2013 - thought it was like 5 years ago it started, but I stand corrected then.

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
I can't go to the Wolves game on Saturday due to a family wedding and so have dutifully listed my WSU season ticket on Ticket Exchange. As a single ticket I am 100% certain that it won't sell, and thinking back over the last few seasons every time (5 or 6) I've listed it it's never sold. Before anyone says it, yes I have Friends and Family members but none are takers. It's stupid that I can't pass the ticket on to people I know who are members but not Friends and Family, and I'm sure this will explain the 10% empty seats (yet again) on Saturday.
Once or twice for big games. But often doesn't if its a single ticket. Its an awful system that needs to be completely re-thought out. I'm regularly sitting next to empty seats in sell-outs.

I listed my seat for the first home game of the season, against united and was amazed to see it didn't shift.

They should also allow resales or shares to different age range prices through the exchange. I'd regularly get exchange spares around me for the kids but not at 50 quid.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here