Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Have you ever managed to sell your ticket via Ticket Exchange?

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
My hopes aren't high for my Wolves one I just listed. Thanks, Covid.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
My team's game has been moved to first thing in the morning so we can go to the Wolves games now. Anyone looking to list 4 tickets together by any chance?!
Look on the ticket page on the club site. N2B has two together and then a couple of seats along two more together.

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011
I wish, Ladbrokes contacted me apparently I had a qualifying bet and for that week of Europa lge games I had a pick of hospitality tickets
Did you get in the ‘free beer’ lounge?

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
I can't go to the Wolves game on Saturday due to a family wedding and so have dutifully listed my WSU season ticket on Ticket Exchange. As a single ticket I am 100% certain that it won't sell, and thinking back over the last few seasons every time (5 or 6) I've listed it it's never sold. Before anyone says it, yes I have Friends and Family members but none are takers. It's stupid that I can't pass the ticket on to people I know who are members but not Friends and Family, and I'm sure this will explain the 10% empty seats (yet again) on Saturday.
Yes many times I have also sold parking on there.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Over the last few seasons managed to sell our pair 90% of the time

Couldn’t make United or spurs and strangely they didn’t sell despite Sussex being a hotbed for both clubs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here