Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Have you ever managed to sell your ticket via Ticket Exchange?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I can't go to the Wolves game on Saturday due to a family wedding and so have dutifully listed my WSU season ticket on Ticket Exchange. As a single ticket I am 100% certain that it won't sell, and thinking back over the last few seasons every time (5 or 6) I've listed it it's never sold. Before anyone says it, yes I have Friends and Family members but none are takers. It's stupid that I can't pass the ticket on to people I know who are members but not Friends and Family, and I'm sure this will explain the 10% empty seats (yet again) on Saturday.
Where is your seat?

I'm guessing above a floodlight, on the end of a pointed stick.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Probably listed our pair 10 times in the last 4 years. Only once have they not both sold - and mainly because some div went and bought ONE of them.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Virtually every time, whether it’s been one or both of our pair :shrug:Neither of us is going to to the Wolves game, one has been shared, the other is on the exchange (only added today) so will see this time

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
I can't go to the Wolves game on Saturday due to a family wedding and so have dutifully listed my WSU season ticket on Ticket Exchange. As a single ticket I am 100% certain that it won't sell, and thinking back over the last few seasons every time (5 or 6) I've listed it it's never sold. Before anyone says it, yes I have Friends and Family members but none are takers. It's stupid that I can't pass the ticket on to people I know who are members but not Friends and Family, and I'm sure this will explain the 10% empty seats (yet again) on Saturday.
every single time I've put my single ticket on the exchange it has sold my Wolves one in fact went last week

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
He said that they were members?

Even if they are members there is still a further fee potential to share a ticket with them. It’s either £20 for the season, or you can pay a fee to share tickets on a match by match basis (this varies depending on who the opposition are and what category that match falls under). You do however get the first share free.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Bit confused here, if you know a member who wants to go to the game, why don't you let them know your seat number so they buy your seat on the exchange rather than someone else's elsewhere in the ground? That would guarantee your seat was sold :shrug:

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Yes almost every time I’ve put them up - for the last home game I put two seats up and the person next to me put a seat up so there were three, some goon bought the one in the middle about a week before the match and then the morning of the match someone bought the individual ones so single ones do go!
I can see the logic in buying the one in the middle, bit of a gamble but if the ones either side don’t sell you have a decent area to yourself.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
I've never bought a ticket for an Albion match. Now if the Albion come to the US Midwest....................................................

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
A lot of your fellow STHs have responded, but speaking from the 'other side of the fence', i.e. someone who buys tickets on an ad-hoc basis I am almost always wanting two together, so I can understand why you've had difficulty shifting your single seat. In the past in the times when I went on my own I went in the North Stand as it felt more of a 'community'. When I sat on my own in the posher parts of the ground I often felt I was intruding in a private party.

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013
Only time not sold was for the Spurs game when we put them on three hours before the game. WSL, two seats together.

ElectricNaz

Jan 23, 2013
Hampshire
Mine sell more often than not! Single seat in WSU. Big club games will always sell, the smaller games do occasionally.

Similar scenario comparing Saturday games with other days if I remember rightly.

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
If your seat is in a desirable position it will usually sell and if not it probably won't - you might not want to hear that, but if your's regularly doesn't sell, its probably not located in a very desirable position.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I've never bothered to do it, does the money go back on your bank card?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here