Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus: Not happy with two players

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Andy Naylor ‏[MENTION=14853]andy[/MENTION]NaylorArgus
Gus was measured afterwards but brutally frank about the futures of 2 players, see tomorrow's Argus. #bhafc

Who is he talking about???

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Spaz and Vincelot?

Reinelt12

Sick Note
Nov 8, 2006
Lichfield, United Kingdom
Andy Naylor ‏[MENTION=14853]andy[/MENTION]NaylorArgus
Gus was measured afterwards but brutally frank about the futures of 2 players, see tomorrow's Argus. #bhafc

Who is he talking about???

The two that came off surely? Dicker/Harley

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
On that games' basis: Noone, Harley/Dicker. But considering previous comments by Naylor probably Spaz and Vincelot.

Webbzy

South West Corner Seagull
Jun 3, 2012
Portslade
Noone and Harley, just thinking noone because although he kept going forward his crossing was terrible had on half decent shot and did nothing else all game.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
"There were players on the pitch who have played for me for a few years and we have talked about certain situations a lot of times, but they still happened. I'm calm and very relaxed. I didn't like it but I need to move on."

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
If its Harley and Dicker, Gus MUST have a replacement lined up. Here's hoping its not Calderon on a permanent basis!

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Dicker and Barnes...... but of course we know he doesn't mean Barnes.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Dicker has always looked pedestrian to me but give the boy a break. One game and the knives are out. Crofts will play instead of Dicker and Buckley I stead if Harley and KLL instead of Nooney in a full strength team. Loads of quality still to insert into this team.

TNBA

TTF

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
"There were players on the pitch who have played for me for a few years and we have talked about certain situations a lot of times, but they still happened. I'm calm and very relaxed. I didn't like it but I need to move on."

Gus, it doesn't matter how many times you talk to Gary Dicker, he's not going to stop being PAINFULLY SLOW. Sorry Gary.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath

Almost rules out Harley.... :(

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
On tonight's showing : Noone and Harley but I think having 2 development squad players on the bench at the expense of Sparrow and Vincelot suggests it's more likely these 2.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here