Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Facundo Buonanotte **On Loan To Leicester 10/08/24**

JetsetJimbo

Jun 13, 2011
Be amazed if that happened. Could see Barco feeling that way, if he's enjoying life in La Liga, but, Leicester?
I mean... Juninho Paulista fell so in love with Middlesbrough that he signed for them three times.

Not a comment on the quality of cities of Leicester or Middlesbrough, just noting that people sometimes fall in love with places you might not expect them to.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
I mean... Juninho Paulista fell so in love with Middlesbrough that he signed for them three times.

Not a comment on the quality of cities of Leicester or Middlesbrough, just noting that people sometimes fall in love with places you might not expect them to.
ha, true!

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
I’m stunned that people think we’d recall Buononatte in January.

It would either take a catastrophic injury crisis to all of our forward players for it to happen.

i.e - Pedro, Rutter, Enciso, Gruda all to be medium/long term injured.

Or a catastrophic downturn in his form in the next two months which sees him consistently left out the Leicester squad.

It isn’t happening. Stop pining for it and just enjoy the fact he’s clearly taking big strides in his development while our other attacking players also continue to develop here and, as an extra bonus - he’s contributing to keeping Palace a place lower down the table.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
I’m stunned that people think we’d recall Buononatte in January.

It would either take a catastrophic injury crisis to all of our forward players for it to happen.

i.e - Pedro, Rutter, Enciso, Gruda all to be medium/long term injured.

Or a catastrophic downturn in his form in the next two months which sees him consistently left out the Leicester squad.

as an extra bonus - he’s contributing to keeping Palace a place lower down the table.
That's almost the main benefit rather than an extra.
Here's hoping the squad is looking fully fit and somewhat bloated come January and we have a few decent players spare to give Leicester or some other relegation candidates a boost to keep them above palace.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here