Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FA Cup - Chelsea v Spurs

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
and people moan about some Brighton leaving before the final whistle......look at spurs fans........

I imagine that's what it was like yesterday at Upton Park. Around 50 or so, including me left immediately after the 5th yesterday so can't be certain.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
I wonder if the Spurs board will be full of muppets demanding Rednapp gets the sack cos they have shipped five goals, similar to our board yesterday

D

Deleted member 18477

I know. Great isn't it? :thumbsup:

Some good anti-spuds chants at the Emirates tomorrow night hopefully...

It's great yes. But I hope Barca spank Chelsea now. Cannot stand them either. Hope Liverpool win the final!

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
I imagine that's what it was like yesterday at Upton Park. Around 50 or so, including me left immediately after the 5th yesterday so can't be certain.

It wasn't that bad there was quite a number that stayed and clapped the team. As annoyed as I was feeling about the result, I couldn't leave without clapping the team, It was not about yesterdays result it was about the season that they have given me

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I wonder if the Spurs board will be full of muppets demanding Rednapp gets the sack cos they have shipped five goals, similar to our board yesterday

They'll be wanting to get Gus in I reckon. You don't ever see his teams getting (ahem) hammered like that. :wink:

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
It's great yes. But I hope Barca spank Chelsea now. Cannot stand them either. Hope Liverpool win the final!

I agree. Come on Barca! Also, even though I don't like Liverpool I hope on this occasion they win as it's against Chelsea, who I despise even
more than Man United.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here