AqjDlIJCAAA8UI8.jpg

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
It wasn't that bad there was quite a number that stayed and clapped the team. As annoyed as I was feeling about the result, I couldn't leave without clapping the team, It was not about yesterdays result it was about the season that they have given me
It was about 5 % of your support that stayed, I was there and saw it all.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
The TV went to great lengths to explain that. Roughly translated it was not preventing a certain goal, because it failed, therefore a sending off was not obligatory.

I see what they are saying but don't agree it is morally right. He still should have been cautioned.

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
Comment form Harry apparently

Redknapp: "I've spoken to him [Atkinson] and he said he feels worse than I do [about the mistake]. I said to him 'I don't think so'"

:clap:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
What a shit day all round.

Where did you go beforehand Bushy?

Dandyman

In London village.
Still waiting for you to reply to my link on "gent" ledley king, who, shock horror, is a racist.

On that occasion he behaved like a prat. He also subsequently recognised that he had behaved like an idiot, did not deny what had happened and apologised for it. Compare and contrast with Chelski...

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
On that occasion he behaved like a prat. He also subsequently recognised that he had behaved like an idiot, did not deny what had happened and apologised for it. Compare and contrast with Chelski...
leave off, if that had been ANYONE that you didnt like you'd still be vilifying him now for what he did, drink only exacerbates your true feelings, he's a racist, hypocrisy on your part, pure and simple.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
drank in battersea then got the train up to wembley central from clapham junction, what about you mate ?

Just in Kingsbury early doors, then a few round Wembley way .

Really low profile I thought for a Tottenham Chelsea.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here