Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FA Cup - Chelsea v Spurs

D

Deleted member 18477

John Terry you're a f***ing disgrace! Even when your keeper hacks down Adebayor as the last man and bale taps it in, you're shouting for offside?? You a) shouldn't have had the 2nd goal and b) could have been down to 10.

You cheating f***!

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Spurs keep giving the ball away. Don't they know how to play possession football ???

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I don't understand Chelsea. One man on the post from Spurs corners. Surely this has to be the near post? May have three in a line for near post crosses though?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Bastards 3-1

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
No real explanation why Cech wasn't sent off? It wouldn't have been for dangerous reckless play or whatever the ITV man on the side of pitch referred but for denying Adebayor a goal scoring opportunity. The only reason I can surmise is that, as I understand it, for a booking, you can allow play to continue and then go back and book the player but for a sending off you must stop play.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
That'll piss a load of people off on here, since it appears that Gus won't be going to Chelski in the Summer after all.

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
No real explanation why Cech wasn't sent off? It wouldn't have been for dangerous reckless play or whatever the ITV man on the side of pitch referred but for denying Adebayor a goal scoring opportunity. The only reason I can surmise is that, as I understand it, for a booking, you can allow play to continue and then go back and book the player but for a sending off you must stop play.

There was an explanation.

:goal:

Its a massacre.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Arse biscuits, Frank deserves a session with Christine tonight for that goal

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here