Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Danny Welbeck.

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
Just a flesh wound then?
1000012314.jpg

Danny giving us a sneak preview of next seasons kit next week?

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
With Tonali in there as well you can see the Geordies are a sly dig in the ribs pinch/punch type team in midfield . . . stuff that hurts, slows you down but officials don't clock . . . . Smug Ted in spades . . . . . I wasn't there, But my guess is Ferguson got taken out of the game and bullied ( A problem he needs to grow out of soon)

so pleased we lowered ourselves to the occasion , bettered it, and roll down hill to civilisation with all the points.
They ARE an Eddie Howe team…

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Nah. I think Danny sees out his career with us. He seems to love being here.
Part of that appears to be the love he gets back. Dunk’s comments yesterday suggest Danny has been more than just a mentor, he’s the heartbeat, the sense of humour, the fighter and the belief in this team. It seems his value to us will be measured in far more than just appearances, goals and assists.

papachris

Part of that appears to be the love he gets back. Dunk’s comments yesterday suggest Danny has been more than just a mentor, he’s the heartbeat, the sense of humour, the fighter and the belief in this team. It seems his value to us will be measured in far more than just appearances, goals and assists.
I've always thought Danny is a brilliant character and great positive influence in the dressing room. Great player and a great guy too 😀

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Only 2 goals off Pascal's Albion all- time record of 30 Prem goals.

Also, the first Albion player to score 5+ goals in 5 consecutive seasons.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
Schar didn't dig him hard and it was nowhere near the area causing the problem.It really didn't look like it was much to do with Schar's contact.
I think it was Schar's hip bone turned into Welbz lower back - maybe looked innocuous but clearly hit a spot (nerve or disc or...🤷🏼‍♂️)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here