Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Danny Welbeck.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
I wonder if Danny sadly didn't make it to the hospital, so the club have borrowed a Danny Welbeck waxwork from Madame Tussaud's Newcastle, and bundled it on the plane for photos to keep our spirits up. They think of everything.
His left thumb in the photo screams of AI to me. They don't want us to know the truth.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Schar didn't dig him hard and it was nowhere near the area causing the problem.It really didn't look like it was much to do with Schar's contact.
With Tonali in there as well you can see the Geordies are a sly dig in the ribs pinch/punch type team in midfield . . . stuff that hurts, slows you down but officials don't clock . . . . Smug Ted in spades . . . . . I wasn't there, But my guess is Ferguson got taken out of the game and bullied ( A problem he needs to grow out of soon)

so pleased we lowered ourselves to the occasion , bettered it, and roll down hill to civilisation with all the points.

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
The trouble with finely tuned athletes, they are so fit it may just take a slight challenge to knock them “off grid”. A bit like if you drive a Ferrari over an uneven road, the slightest bump could be disastrous. It‘s happened to me before.
A colleague at work was off for months with a slipped disc which happened whilst making a cup of tea!

You’d lump on him to get player of the season, he’s f***ing amazing

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
It's an NSC standard these days 😬😂
Nothing wrong with a blanket draped casually over the knee.

I'm late to the party, but my blanket is very probably my best friend.

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Nothing wrong with a blanket draped casually over the knee.

I'm late to the party, but my blanket is very probably my best friend.

1729380170965.jpeg

:lol:

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
I bloody hope not, our player of the season for the last 3 years has ended up leaving us that summer !
Nah. I think Danny sees out his career with us. He seems to love being here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here