Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Campaign Coverage Update

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
MESSAGE FROM BIRMINGHAM CITY FC:

Birmingham City fully support Brighton & Hove Albion in its bid for a new stadium.

Brighton & Hove Albion are very important not only to the county of Sussex but also to all football loving people throughout the country and form an important part of our national game of football.

We back their bid wholeheartedly for a new stadium in order to secure their future.

We will also assist them in any way we can and supply items for auction to help their fundraising initiatives.

Birmingham City Football Club.

Insider said:

Birmingham City fully support Brighton & Hove Albion in its bid for a new stadium.

Brighton & Hove Albion are very important not only to the county of Sussex but also to all football loving people throughout the country and form an important part of our national game of football.

We back their bid wholeheartedly for a new stadium in order to secure their future.

We will also assist them in any way we can and supply items for auction to help their fundraising initiatives.

This makes me proud to have stood at St Andrews singing "Keep Right On To The End Of The Road ..."

Before I moved to Brighton, mind you.

:clap: :clap:

STU

Feb 6, 2004
i'm an Albion fan at Sussex uni. I'm a typical lazy student and Ive got nothing on at all until friday. if there is anything i could do, I will.

We have to save the albion, and guarantee we get Falmer. Get in touch, either on the forum or e-mail, if people need volunteers or extra numbers (for demonstrations etc).

We want Falmer!

Sc36@sussex.ac.uk

Grizz

NSC Patron
Jul 5, 2003
Insider said:

I'm good mates with the club announcer at St Andrews and got him on the case, so hopefully that's fruition of his work.

Grizz

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Excellent effort everyone. Proud to be a Seagull and even prouder when we sweep aside the opposition to Falmer. United in support for a common aim.

:clap: :clap2: :clap: :clap2: :clap: :clap2: :clap: :clap2: :clap: :clap2: :clap: :clap2: :clap: :clap2:

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Insider, if you don't mind, I will copy and paste your message and keep others updated on some other sites.

PS: I don't think I'll ever slag off Steve Coppell again...or at least for a long time!

Inkerman

Sep 3, 2003
Berkshire
Barrow have included the full text of Tim Carders note in their weekly bulletin "Holker Street News" and I am told that they are going to try and put it on their website.

The Barrow supporter I know has copied me on his mail to JP and he is going to encourage others to write as well.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
At this rate a 22,000 seater stadium won't be big enough !

Fantastic support from throughout the country - thanks one and all.

Even my old man who prefers egg chasing to footy has written and done an email (and that's something coming from someone who struggles to find the On switch to his PC) !

FALMER FOR ALL !!!!!!!!!!!

dranyam

Jul 18, 2003
Wallington
I've emailed Allan Leighton - Leeds Utd director, BSkyB shareholder & good mate of Tony Blair.
I'd suggest anyone else who works for Royal Mail do the same on the internal email!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here