Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Campaign Coverage Update

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Insider said:
I should add, nobody should be in any doubt, everyone associated with the Albion (fans, players, manager, ex-players, ex-managers, staff, directors) is pulling together on this.

This is even better than the campaigns 95-97, because the club are right behind it.

Also, one other point the following businesses have sent a pro-forma out on their internal email - do the same if you can:

Norwich Union, Worthing
Body Shop HQ, L'ton

Anyone in a position to do AMEX, Revnue Offices and any other big Sussex employers?

Strangl;ey enough the University of Brighton staff and students seem to have recieved some info and leaflets by email.

Dunno who done that...

;)

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Still nothing from Man Utd, Arsenal and Chelsea?

We NEED the big guns!

How can we contact them? Rivals doesn't count!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Just a reminder tomorrow:

No whistles during the game also have requested Wycombe play "Sit Down" by James as soon as protest starts

lost in london

Dec 10, 2003
London
I've done my little bit, email, letter and flowers to be dropped off on Monday, but there are some people out there doing amazing work. You are all legends going well beyond the what could be expected. Thank you loads. I am absolutley certain it will all be worth it.:clap::clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Shegull

Jul 7, 2003
On a Bed of Roses
Will people be bringing cameras on Saturday so photos of the sit in etc can be posted on NSC or maybe even official site

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
Steve Coppell - as a former League Manager's Association man - is kindly going to email other managers to write in support. He is also going to ask Sven Goran Eriksson to write.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Thanks SC - great man

Billy Seagull

Bookie Basher
Jul 5, 2003
I've just stuck this onto the Betfair Soccer forum and had a few replies saying people have sent emails in just a few minutes - every little helps :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
meathseagull said:
Will people be bringing cameras on Saturday so photos of the sit in etc can be posted on NSC or maybe even official site

Yes - I'll try and get in with the big one too.

Originally posted by Insider

Anyone in a position to do AMEX, Revnue Offices and any other big Sussex employers?

My lad is doing what he can to email stuff around East Sussex County Council.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I think East Sussex County Council have already had a few e-mails, as have West Sussex and Mid Sussex.

;)

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
As well as the expected coverage on 6-0-6, Five Live will be covering the campaign on the Weekend News Show tomorrow night

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Absolutely Amazing stuff we're doing.

Some more actively than others but we're all doing our bit.

There isn't a club in the country that could mobilise this type of effort in such short time. Don't it make you proud to be one of us? Brings a tear to the eye don't it?

Outstanding, simply outstanding!!!

Everybody..:clap: :clap: :clap:

And some people choose to follow the 'big clubs' from in front of their televisions....

larus

I was very down yesterday regarding this, but after seeing the effort going in by everyone I feel much more positive.

Are we going to let one arse-wipe destroy our club? No way. Others have tried (we know who), but if they can't succeed, then what chance does a pathetic local planning inspector have?

We will succeed; be positive, be determined, be there when we do.

Up the Albion.

Shegull

Jul 7, 2003
On a Bed of Roses
Heading off now guys and gals.

VERY VERY VERY best of luck for the weekend. Would love to be over there with you all - pity I was there last weekend instead. Will be thinking of you all with your FANtastic efforts that you have contributed.

Dick Knight, Martin Perry and the Albion Team should be proud to have such supporters.

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

est.83

Dec 6, 2003
Estonia
Bwian said:
Absolutely Amazing stuff we're doing.

Some more actively than others but we're all doing our bit.

There isn't a club in the country that could mobilise this type of effort in such short time. Don't it make you proud to be one of us? Brings a tear to the eye don't it?

Outstanding, simply outstanding!!!

Everybody..:clap: :clap: :clap:

And some people choose to follow the 'big clubs' from in front of their televisions....

Totally agree, fantastic job :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: I am convinced that we will get FALMER!

tricky

Jul 7, 2003
Reigate
I was so depressed yesterday but this show of support from all those clubs has really amazed me.
So many thanks to all those who are trying to help brighton get what most fans take for granted....a ground.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here