Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cabinet reshuffle

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
The systemic problems that the Labour government had created in the economy, in particular the lack of reserves and the structural deficit, were not exposed properly until after the 2005 election. They were also aided by the Tory party's inability to put themselves forward as a credible alternative.

At leats we havent had to wait that long for the systemic problems' that this government has created in not just the economy, but every other area of politics that they touch, to be exposed.

It happens daily.

D

Deleted member 22389

So far, the reshuffling has showed nothing. Nothing to possibly help us, Gideon remains Chancellor, and the economy remains stagnant.

And it wont. Labour will be no different, they will just crap up everything the Tories have crapped up. I'm sure Miiliband will be on the TV in a few days telling us how bad this government is, telling us why we should trust Labour again, and how in touch he is with public feelings blah blah blah.

This country needs a complete change.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
So far, the reshuffling has showed nothing. Nothing to possibly help us, Gideon remains Chancellor, and the economy remains stagnant.

I went shopping into Brighton yesterday - something I rarely do. The number of people in Churchill Square you would never believe there are money problems, every shop was rammed. I don't know if it's like that every day, or there was something special about yesterday, but it's not something I enjoyed very much.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
No it doesnt because if you knew anything about what I do, and have done, for a living since the mid 1990s you would know that I have worked in the area of fraud investigation for all of that time, much of it in benefit fraud.

Still dont let that get in the way of anything.

Long live the Daily Mail!
That says it all, I live in the real world and know plenty of these cases in my own extended family, you, and people like you , do the jobs you do because there is no pressure , no target , no profit to make , i've had to use jobcentres twice in the past 7 years , the absolute lack of urgency in even walking between desks at BOTH different centres made me want to scream at them to get a move on .

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
That says it all, I live in the real world and know plenty of these cases in my own extended family, you, and people like you , do the jobs you do because there is no pressure , no target , no profit to make , i've had to use jobcentres twice in the past 7 years , the absolute lack of urgency in even walking between desks at BOTH different centres made me want to scream at them to get a move on .

Well done. Again.

Each investigator has targets for the amount of prosecutions that they are expected to acheive and the amount of savings they are expected to acheive.

Sorry to disappoint you.

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House

Do all jobs have to make a profit for them to be worthwhile?

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House

You say 'you and people like you' as if you know me.

You dont.

martyn20

Unwell but still smiling
Aug 4, 2012
Burgess Hill
That's an interesting dilemma for Cameron, as he has stated that it will not happen in this parliament, and he certainly won't get the backing from the LibDems. Personally, I'd like to see Luton expanded, as it is more accessible from the Midlands.

The most they can do is start another inquiry into the 3rd runway which will not report before the next election so they can move towards it without breaking the promise they made about this parliament in 2010.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
And it wont. Labour will be no different, they will just crap up everything the Tories have crapped up. I'm sure Miiliband will be on the TV in a few days telling us how bad this government is, telling us why we should trust Labour again, and how in touch he is with public feelings blah blah blah.

This country needs a complete change.

Tony Bloom could do a job..

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
but teaching is a profession which isn't really affected by this.

Rubbish. Schools up and down the country are not replacing teachers who are leaving or retiring and classroom helpers have been slashed to the bone. As an example I understand Thomas Bennett in Crawley has lost around 10-15 classroom assistants and helpers and 4 full-time teachers since the current clowns came in.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
The most they can do is start another inquiry into the 3rd runway which will not report before the next election so they can move towards it without breaking the promise they made about this parliament in 2010.

probably right. another bloody inquiry which will come up with the same findings we already know: that we have lots of flight capacity but not enough slots spare from Heathrow; and draw the same conclusion: that we need to expand Heathrow or the economy will collapse within a year.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here