Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cabinet reshuffle

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
suprised you've been sold on the whole Heathrow must expand or we die spin.

I was actually convinced by a good friend who works in the industry. Increasing the capacity is one argument for the new runway. He suggested that it needs a 3rd runway just to be able to work its current capacity in a much more effient manner i.e. reducing delays and stacking etc. I understand Heathrow is poor when it comes to delays.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
Hunt looked very pleased with himself when he came out of number ten. I will give him six months before he will have to be sacked, it is a miracle he is still in government.

Bad Ash

Unregistered User
Jul 18, 2003
Housewares
Rubbish. Schools up and down the country are not replacing teachers who are leaving or retiring and classroom helpers have been slashed to the bone. As an example I understand Thomas Bennett in Crawley has lost around 10-15 classroom assistants and helpers and 4 full-time teachers since the current clowns came in.

Of the 4 teachers were any made redundant? I guessing it's more likely that staff moved on/retired and their positions were not replaced.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Of the 4 teachers were any made redundant? I guessing it's more likely that staff moved on/retired and their positions were not replaced.

I understand they were not made redundant. Either way it is shit, especially cutting the assistants to the bone as this just increases the work load of those at the sharp end.

This government seems to expect a rosy future by destroying a generation's education and employments hopes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here