Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Wolverhampton Wanderers *** Official Match Thread ***

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Just went in the club shop and thought I'd get myself a travel mug as my wife keeps nicking mine.

Got to the till to be told I'm 'not allowed' to take it in the ground, but I can come back and fight through hoardes of people to get it later :lolol: Honestly. I'm sure some smartarse will tell me it's obvious because you can't have 'flasks', rah rah rah, but that seems bloody stupid to me.
PL rules that are only carried out at some clubs, bottle tops were allowed at Everton for an example. I could understand if Brighton fans had a rep for luzzing stuff onto the pitch. The worst I’ve seen was pie going on against Zaha and they still sell pies.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Well that shot up

Attachments

• 20241026_130737.jpg
    20241026_130737.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 93

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
PL rules that are only carried out at some clubs, bottle tops were allowed at Everton for an example. I could understand if Brighton fans had a rep for luzzing stuff onto the pitch. The worst I’ve seen was pie going on against Zaha and they still sell pies.
I do get their hands are tied a bit by security regs and stuff and the default approach is to just be as strict as possible, but it does seem nuts that you can't take something in that you've purchased from the shop. Not a chance I am going to pay for it then queue up at full time to go and get it either!

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I do get their hands are tied a bit by security regs and stuff and the default approach is to just be as strict as possible, but it does seem nuts that you can't take something in that you've purchased from the shop. Not a chance I am going to pay for it then queue up at full time to go and get it either!
The idea you would go to the club shop make a purchase and then luzz it in the ground is also stupid.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Both talksport and 5 live almost solely focusing on the football league for the last few hours. You'd be forgiven for thinking there're no PL games today!

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
View attachment 191246

Just got to the ground, good view but very quiet! Record low attendance?

3-0 Albion, Marsch hattrick and O’Reilly with the other two.
I'm still in the Slug & Lettuce on Queen's Square. Very quiet. Got some strange looks when I walked in with my Albion scarf on. Then they were laughing at me. I said 'Who's bottom of the table mate ?'

origigull

Jun 29, 2009

Mustafa II

Oct 14, 2022
Hove
Whoa, that's a really strong lineup.

Delighted to see Welbz in there.

Delighted to see Van Hecke back.

Excited to see Estupinan link up with Mitoma.

Excited to see Georginio link up with Welbz.

Feeling very confident now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here