Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Wolverhampton Wanderers *** Official Match Thread ***

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
This:

Brighton’s 11 top-flight wins over Wolves is more than they have managed against any other side.

And this, on Wolves:

They have failed to win any of their first eight league matches in a season for just the fourth time in the club's history.

Have me feeling nervous.

We're stronger favourites than we deserve to be IMO

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Shame Rutter’s not playing with Fabian resting him ready for the big cup match on Wednesday night.

Sorry what? Why do that, and also why say you're doing that?

I've put £100 on Wolves :(

Last edited:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
All about that bass
'Bout that bass, no treble
All about that bass
'Bout that bass, no treble
All about that bass
'Bout that bass.

Mortdecai

Aug 6, 2009
Kirkkonummi, Finland
BHA.jpg

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
This:

Brighton’s 11 top-flight wins over Wolves is more than they have managed against any other side.

And this, on Wolves:

They have failed to win any of their first eight league matches in a season for just the fourth time in the club's history.

Have me feeling nervous.
Quite right too. And we tend to struggle against teams we 'should' beat, although having said that I think Wolves are in a bit of a false position as they had a very hard start. Would I take a point now? Hmmm. Don't ask me that.

(Mind you that point against Forest isn't looking too bad now).

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
If we have a chance to get in to the European spots then we need to be beating #teamslikeWolves.

Yes they've been a bit unlucky and played well etc... but the facts are that they're bottom on Un Point and we can't rely on beating Man U, Spuds etc... to get into Europe without beating the bottom teams. And we all know how that's gone in the past.

If we can get a goal somehow thru their block, then I think they're heads will drop and we could end up 3-4 nil.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Wolves have a lot of winnable games in November and December.

A can see a bus being parked today.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here