Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Swansea City *** Official Match Thread ***

Albion in the north

Jul 13, 2012
Ooop North
Hes 21. Getting paid more money than he ever has. Just remember what we were like at that age. I dont think he has been particularly well advised or looked after to be honest and I would imagine that the press in this country love to make a story out of certain things.
Do I think hes the next Messiah? No. I think you need a bit of arrogance to succeed as a striker in the Premier League and he seems to have that. 2 good goals tonight. Hes living every school boys dream.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Wind your own neck in and support this young Brighton player rather than trying to take every opportunity to bash him.

He is infinitely better at football than a few of you are at supporting Brighton players.
Look, you have some good things to say but here you are being a sanctimonious nob. I've been supporting young Brighton players since before you were born, and you're not even a Brighton fan. I am hardly taking "every opportunity to bash him" by pointing out that cupping his ear is totally uncalled for given his recent conduct at a club that has given him more chances than he perhaps deserves. If you can't see that, then you are a moron.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
They've got Vardy.

We've got VAR.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
It's funny how sometimes words just come out.

My response was 'Oh, Leicester ****ing City- you ****ing ********s'.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
What a shit draw. Focus on the champions League it is then.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Look, you have some good things to say but here you are being a sanctimonious nob. I've been supporting young Brighton players since before you were born, and you're not even a Brighton fan. I am hardly taking "every opportunity to bash him" by pointing out that cupping his ear is totally uncalled for given his recent conduct at a club that has given him more chances than he perhaps deserves. If you can't see that, then you are a moron.

I'm not sanctimonious, I'm sensible.

Guy scores two goals that wins the game... "*schelotto* I dont like his goal celebration *schelotto*"

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
WTF was going on with the draw? :lolol:
Bowls club, old dear in a Palace shirt, the rest of the old boys in Arsenal shirts and Arry doing the jokes.

The female presenter failed to mention the Albion when talking about the ties near the end, oh well.

Wozza

Custom title
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
Well, in fairness, highlights do indeed confirm it was aimed at Swansea fans and their dog tonight. Seems he's indiscriminate.

Let's hope he can come up with a more appropriate celebration (and that we get to see it more often).

Group hug, everyone?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here