Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Should never have been dropped

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Should be back in for sure. The whole country bar the Ruddy Faced Prick and a few cronies thinks so.

On a radio one poll yesterday 94% were 'yes' and on the Sky Sports News poll 86% 'yes'. Listen to the people RFP.

One thing is for sure - this is the last squad announced before he leaves for LA - if he's not back today, then he never will be.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Beach Hut said:
Should never have been dropped

I agree, or if he was dropped for lack of form, at least selected when he was playing well again.

culvers

Jul 6, 2003
Sutton
I agree he should never have been left out of the squad, but should we be bringing in a player just because, according to al the news reports, he can send in a great freekick at a key time aka Greece. Are we not good enough to win a game without him?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
No. I would look to 2010. I would keep G. Neville but apart from that any player who probably won't be around then would be out of the squad.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
1 of the very few players that would run through brick walls for this country.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Ernest said:
Should not be within 100yds of an England shirt and if any of these idiots saying he should be want to argue then tell me when was the last time he had a decent 90minutes in an England shirt ?

BECKHAM OUT :angry: :angry: :angry:

You really are a boring prick aren't you.

Take the hint mate YOU'RE NOT FUNNY.I would say anymore but you never were in the 1st place :yawn:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Gerbil said:
1 of the very few players that would run through brick walls for this country.

If you paid him.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
dougdeep said:
If you paid him.

I'm not so sure.

Personally I think he's one of the few that would play for England for nothing as they all should as far as I'm concerned.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Gerbil said:
I'm not so sure.

Personally I think he's one of the few that would play for England for nothing as they all should as far as I'm concerned.

He might run through walls, he's not very bright. :lolol:

culvers

Jul 6, 2003
Sutton
Ernest said:
if any of these idiots saying he should be want to argue then tell me when was the last time he had a decent 90minutes in an England shirt ?

When did anyone last have a decent 90 mins for England?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports