Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Zaha watch - *** The SEGW finally managed to escape***

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
He loves a wind up / he was excellent today. Love seeing Man City beaten.
I have to agree with this - he didn't seem to do much wrong IMO and Citeh's fans really are an entitled bunch of tossers. Obviously I'd rather it wasn't Palace that won there but they seemed to deserve it and I've had enough of the dreary Manc c##ts.

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
More absolute bullshit in his IG inbox now. And for once he's absolutely right, it's not about sympathy, just do something. The big clubs (some of the biggest sporting outfits in the world and one of the main reasons IG is so huge) could force IG to take action in a heartbeat. Gobsmacking that they won't.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Wilf was superb yesterday, and he has brought into PV’s philosophy.
The abuse he gets isn’t acceptable, and the social media giants should be doing a lot more in stamping it out.
He wants to win at all costs, and wears his heart on his sleeve, and good players will always get abused, but sometimes the abuse or ”Bantz” he receives from other supporters, often crosses the line.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
The abuse he gets isn’t acceptable, and the social media giants should be doing a lot more in stamping it out.
He wants to win at all costs, and wears his heart on his sleeve, and good players will always get abused, but sometimes the abuse or ”Bantz” he receives from other supporters, often crosses the line.

Does he still want to leave?

Frankworthington

Jul 17, 2019
South Shields

Who on here gives a F--K?

Have a nice day

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
About racist abuse ?
Nice of you to nail your colours to the mast :ffsparr:

At no point in your post did you mention racism. Simply abuse as an all in thing. And that as a fan of a club who sing a song about Dunk that is legally and factually incorrect for "bantz".

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I can't stand the bloke, but to have a pop at him or anyone online about their colour, creed, sexual preferences or religion, really is unacceptable in this day and age. More has to be done with this social media crap.
His falling over at a gust of wind needs to be addressed as well

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
At no point in your post did you mention racism. Simply abuse as an all in thing. And that as a fan of a club who sing a song about Dunk that is legally and factually incorrect for "bantz".

Nice bit of Whataboutary

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London

Racist abuse isn’t bantz. It’s hate speech and the perpetrators should (in my opinion) be banged up for it and named. Social media giants don’t give a fuc% - doesn’t take a genius to work out why. I enjoy Zaha, proper pantomime villain. He brings a lot to the rivalry, Man City players & fans showed their rank entitlement yesterday , in my opinion. They’re rapidly becoming the club I dislike the most. Take that Pep!

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Well done Palace for putting to bed the idea that they are a one-man team. They are now a two-man team, but unfortunately for them, the other man is a Chelsea player.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here