Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Zaha watch - *** The SEGW finally managed to escape***

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Townsend signing for Everton has got to sting a bit hasn't it?

Not so sure, I’m very surprised Everton went there, sounds a bit of a panic buy. Several on the Palace boards were quite critical of him during his time there, drifting out of games etc.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Not so sure, I’m very surprised Everton went there, sounds a bit of a panic buy. Several on the Palace boards were quite critical of him during his time there, drifting out of games etc.

Yeah but that was probably just because of the disappointment of "not playing for a big club" that would bring anyone down.

He's smiling again now because after 5 years in the arse end of the Premier he's back with the big boys.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012

Andros had a poor season botty but the move could reinvigorate him. I loved him for his whole hearted effort and attitude but he was waining and probably needed a move.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
This thread will soon be three years old. He needs to accept he's going nowhere.

So will you lot.
I must also mention that wilf has never looked happier than he does now.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
It can't be far away from it's permanent ban.
He still won't answer about his signature on the BBS which could be construed as homophobic.

He keeps ignoring the simplest of request for an explanation, either he as something to hide or he genuinely has not seen the many requests for an explanation?

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
He still won't answer about his signature on the BBS which could be construed as homophobic.

He keeps ignoring the simplest of request for an explanation, either he as something to hide or he genuinely has not seen the many requests for an explanation?

Or he realises people are getting worked up about it and he’s not answering because it annoys people when he ignores it?

:shrug:

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Or he realises people are getting worked up about it and he’s not answering because it annoys people when he ignores it?

Can you defend homophobia ? guessing that's why he can't / won't answer it. Should be banned until he does.Otherwise we are condoning it.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Nonsense. He was openly racist and refused to answer when challenged too - the mods should have banned him years ago he adds nothing but trolling and racism and homophobia - now is the time to ban Dougie - it’s very close just needs one mod to step forward. Now the homophobia has been outed I think it will be soon…

AmexRuislip

Retired Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Just watching MOTD, and after seeing Haha being taken out by his arch enemy, Kananga, I feel a red should've been shown to both, not just the bond villain :lolol:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Just watching MOTD, and after seeing Haha being taken out by his arch enemy, Kananga, I feel a red should've been shown to both, not just the bond villain :lolol:

I thought Tanganga got away with some ott tackling and thuggery in the Spurs vs City game too, but yes you are right they should both have got red for that melee

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I thought Tanganga got away with some ott tackling and thuggery in the Spurs vs City game too, but yes you are right they should both have got red for that melee

Zaha was lucky not to see a second yellow at the end too. A very aggressive revenge tackle (he does a lot of these when he loses his cool) in which he caught the Spurs player’s follow through. But because of the ground, score and time of the foul, it was clear the Ref was going to let it go as he was more concerned about getting ready to blow the final whistle.

AmexRuislip

Retired Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Zaha was lucky not to see a second yellow at the end too. A very aggressive revenge tackle (he does a lot of these when he loses his cool) in which he caught the Spurs player’s follow through. But because of the ground, score and time of the foul, it was clear the Ref was going to let it go as he was more concerned about getting ready to blow the final whistle.

Always the victim ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here